Looked like this actor Moushumi was drunk in today's episode of TKSS. Female version of Jackie Shroff.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Looked like this actor Moushumi was drunk in today's episode of TKSS. Female version of Jackie Shroff.
Nushrratt seems all cutely wrapped up ... 😃
https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/id/37942308/expert-picks-win-2023-wimbledon-titles
Is this Djokovic's too for the taking ? 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
What the fcuk on earth?! In a country where there is still so much misinformation about the disease? Now I gotta watch this crap
What's the mortality rate on aneurysms, and could this simple test really help?
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/37873434/nba-trade-tracker-grades-details-all-deals-2023-24
All the big trade deals and some ... 👍🏼
Bored🤓
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
What's the mortality rate on aneurysms, and could this simple test really help?
Depends on the type of aneurysm I think. Some have high mortality rate versus others. I’m not well versed in this subject to comment. In his case though, it could very well be steroid overuse. Anything that routinely causes cardiovascular stress could increase your risk for aneurysm. Autopsy results aren’t out yet though, are they? And which simple test are you referring to?
Movie or shows dekhne ka man nhi abhi song bhi nhi Sunna or neend nhi arahi subha office Jana hai after 5 days of Eid holidays jane ko bhi Dil nhi kro to kia kro mein
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0