Bollywood CC # 105- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago



What the fcuk on earth?! In a country where there is still so much misinformation about the disease? Now I gotta watch this crap

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hairy South Asian genes has passed on and my vanity couldn’t tolerate have a moustache anymore. I laser now and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.

Gul, my sideburns have never grown back properly. It grew back choppy and uneven. Every month I have to trim them myself to make it look even and semi-normal. 🫠

I gifted myself an IPL machine for New Year's and made my life pain-free ever since. No more threading and swollen lips.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

How have you not hit the Twitter rate limit yet? 😆

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think I'm the only one who likes Ranveer's look in Rocky and Cocky.

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



What the fcuk on earth?! In a country where there is still so much misinformation about the disease? Now I gotta watch this crap



The irony is not lost on me. It must be a sick joke to cast Kajol in this? She did say AIDS was like common cold and curable quite confidently once.


FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

How have you not hit the Twitter rate limit yet? 😆

I did while I was scrolling through twitter earlier this morning so I am watching a C-drama on viki instead 😆.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haegeum

I did while I was scrolling through twitter earlier this morning so I am watching a C-drama on viki instead 😆.


Excited for this to be the end of Twitter 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


Excited for this to be the end of Twitter 😆

He really is killing his own platform here 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKhh6iuDiy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".