Bollywood CC # 105- Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Looked like this actor Moushumi was drunk in today's episode of TKSS. Female version of Jackie Shroff.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



What the fcuk on earth?! In a country where there is still so much misinformation about the disease? Now I gotta watch this crap

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/jo-lindner-joesthetics-death-aneurysm-b2368009.html

What's the mortality rate on aneurysms, and could this simple test really help?

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Bored🤓

Edited by Eydis - 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Depends on the type of aneurysm I think. Some have high mortality rate versus others. I’m not well versed in this subject to comment. In his case though, it could very well be steroid overuse. Anything that routinely causes cardiovascular stress could increase your risk for aneurysm. Autopsy results aren’t out yet though, are they? And which simple test are you referring to?

Posted: 3 years ago

Movie or shows dekhne ka man nhi abhi song bhi nhi Sunna or neend nhi arahi subha office Jana hai after 5 days of Eid holidays jane ko bhi Dil nhi kro to kia kro mein

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".