Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I loathe this trope! Please Simi fix this scenario 🙏🏼

Parm finally using an HR gif instead of her fave Nathan Fillion one! 😆

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Saikat & Shweta have Yamraj's blessings! 🤪😆 Or they are blessed with 9 lives like cats! 

Is the part where Jiya is texting The Panther also a dream?  

In my segment, I had mentioned that Manav did not know about Kangana's affair & the truth of the twins' birth.

Only 4 people - Abhinav, Kangana, Vishwas and Jairaj knew. Vishwas and Jairaj are dead now. So the only living people that know the truth are Abhinav, Kangana and now Samarth. (This is written in my summary below my segment as well). 

Ok, let's presume Manav knew and kept it quiet from Abhinav and Kangana that he knows the truth.

Now coming to the revelation that Manav is Veronica's bio-dad.

It's been established that Sam, Veronica and Abhay are all the same age (they went to college together and were in the same batch). So Kangana was already pregnant when Manav left for Australia. Let's say she was about a month pregnant when she married Manav and there would be no suspicion that the child was his. He was away during the birth so he didn't know he had twins, so Sam was given away without Manav knowing and he believed Abhay was his son.

Even if he left immediately after discovering her deception, it's a stretch for him to meet Jennifer, fall in love with her, and have a child with her who's the same age as the twins. 

Another issue is that if Manav knew Abhay and Veronica were step-siblings and still encouraged their marriage - it becomes a problem of borderline incest. If Manav found out the truth recently when he and Kangana were arguing, then it would be okay because by the time Abhay and Veronica were already married and there was little he could do at that point. 

And now in the present timeline, it makes Veronica and Sam step-siblings who are in a relationship.

The story line appears to be following an undesirable plot line. Rules forbid making a different connection between the siblings.  

Before anyone raises a complaint, let's do our best to clear up the haze. 

The plot should proceed logically and within the bounds of societal norms. 

One thing I must say is that every single participating author contributed a lovely perspective to the story, each chapter is quite engaging, and it once again demonstrated that IF is teeming with some wonderful authors. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Saikat & Shweta have Yamraj's blessings! 🤪😆 Or they are blessed with 9 lives like cats! 

Is the part where Jiya is texting The Panther also a dream?  

In my segment, I had mentioned that Manav did not know about Kangana's affair & the truth of the twins' birth.

Only 4 people - Abhinav, Kangana, Vishwas and Jairaj knew. Vishwas and Jairaj are dead now. So the only living people that know the truth are Abhinav, Kangana and now Samarth. (This is written in my summary below my segment as well). 

Ok, let's presume Manav knew and kept it quiet from Abhinav and Kangana that he knows the truth.

Now coming to the revelation that Manav is Veronica's bio-dad.

It's been established that Sam, Veronica and Abhay are all the same age (they went to college together and were in the same batch). So Kangana was already pregnant when Manav left for Australia. Let's say she was about a month pregnant when she married Manav and there would be no suspicion that the child was his. He was away during the birth so he didn't know he had twins, so Sam was given away without Manav knowing and he believed Abhay was his son.

Even if he left immediately after discovering her deception, it's a stretch for him to meet Jennifer, fall in love with her, and have a child with her who's the same age as the twins. 

Another issue is that if Manav knew Abhay and Veronica were step-siblings and still encouraged their marriage - it becomes a problem of borderline incest. If Manav found out the truth recently when he and Kangana were arguing, then it would be okay because by the time Abhay and Veronica were already married and there was little he could do at that point. 

And now in the present timeline, it makes Veronica and Sam step-siblings who are in a relationship.

I haven't read the summary again...I just read your segment where Manav's role was not clearly mentioned as far as I remember, so I can't get away with the fact just like that Kangana's husband didn't know the truth. Plus this couple didn't have any other child too. So that way, I made Veronica the ultimate heir and owner of the Mehta Enterprises who is Manav Mehta's daughter. Sam and Abhay are nowhere a part of the Mehtas. This whole twin angle and the logic behind it got over my head to be honest. Well my thoughts got messed up with the extreme work pressure...so I am removing my segment. Next persons can please continue.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I loathe this trope! Please Simi fix this scenario 🙏🏼

I am removing my segment...You please carry forward...I am already very messed up with work in real life, its not possible for me to rewrite the segment. All my thoughts are messed up with this twins angle.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The story line appears to be following an undesirable plot line. Rules forbid making a different connection between the siblings.  

Before anyone raises a complaint, let's do our best to clear up the haze. 

The plot should proceed logically and within the bounds of societal norms. 

One thing I must say is that every single participating author contributed a lovely perspective to the story, each chapter is quite engaging, and it once again demonstrated that IF is teeming with some wonderful authors. 

Removed my segment. My intention was actually not on these lines to be honest.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

I am removing my segment...You please carry forward...I am already very messed up with work in real life, its not possible for me to rewrite the segment. All my thoughts are messed up with this twins angle.

Simi❤️, you didn't make a mistake. This component disappeared from your mind because you were so caught up in developing a few characters. All writers experience it. It implies that you were actively involved in writing your story❤️. I really admire how mature you are as a writer to take prompt action.🤗 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

I haven't read the summary again...I just read your segment where Manav's role was not clearly mentioned as far as I remember, so I can't get away with the fact just like that Kangana's husband didn't know the truth. Plus this couple didn't have any other child too. So that way, I made Veronica the ultimate heir and owner of the Mehta Enterprises who is Manav Mehta's daughter. Sam and Abhay are nowhere a part of the Mehtas. This whole twin angle and the logic behind it got over my head to be honest. Well my thoughts got messed up with the extreme work pressure...so I am removing my segment. Next persons can please continue.

Thanks, Simi for understanding the issue. ❤️

You don't have to remove the entire segment, you can fix it if you wish. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Thanks, Simi for understanding the issue. ❤️

You don't have to remove the entire segment, you can fix it if you wish. 

If someone wants to continue...they are free to do so. All my thoughts are messed up now. I need some free time to process my thoughts. To reason one, I messed up the whole plot. Sorry peeps.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

If someone wants to continue...they are free to do so. All my thoughts are messed up now. I need some free time to process my thoughts. To reason one, I messed up the whole plot. Sorry peeps.

No harm done! Hota hai.  

Take care of yourself, de-stress and come back to contribute when you’re feeling better! ☺️ Parm is doing the next one. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 10 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Simi❤️, you didn't make a mistake. This component disappeared from your mind because you were so caught up in developing a few characters. All writers experience it. It implies that you were actively involved in writing your story❤️. I really admire how mature you are as a writer to take prompt action.🤗 

I was trying to find reasons about how Panther was tampering oxygen supplies of the patients in such a hospital with tight security and how Manav didn't know about his wife's pregnancy and twins got separated. On the verge of finding them, I became like that small baby elephant who fell on the mud by becoming over-excited.