The videos and clips are so hard to look at 😢 may the departed souls rest at peace
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
The videos and clips are so hard to look at 😢 may the departed souls rest at peace
So what is he celebrating? Tell me...(don't understand the Hindi)
Originally posted by: Clochette
I don't bother about who all shed tears on Twitter...one can be sure that Indian people are very shocked and upset about what happened, the filmindustry included...
I'm much more interested, if the government again will try to exploit this disaster for an own 'gain' which means searching the responsibility with everybody/everything else than a known bad state of railway affairs...
Their only motive is to fool people in the name of religion there were safety issue alerts from CAG but nothing was done for improvement
Read this today (does anyone have more/other information...it's 18 days that the accident happened):
https://kalingatv.com/state/balasore-train-accident-cbi-seals-house-of-railway-signal-je/
Moment they brought CBI into picture the outcome was predictable.
https://twitter.com/vijayshan/status/1671094390541152256?t=U2Q6cElNonMoiKSysJc6Mw&s=19
https://x.com/i/status/2046445573881114884
https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/jaipur/story/actor-model-harshil-kalia-dies-in-jaipur-car-accident-2886691-2026-03-25
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1