Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Truth is indeed much more worse and heartbreaking than the fiction. I am still not able to wrap my head around it.
What's that???!!! It's an official document??!! 02 numbers of deaths?!
Did someone tamper with an official document?
Somebody please make it make sense. After the first rain derailed, how the heck could they not think of sending out emergency signals everywhere cautioning the entire circuit? All it took was presence of mind, and dutifulness of the crew. But instead, I am sure they were all sleeping or busy browsing their phones. The people who died there innocently believed that the people who they paid to take care of them have their backs. But Alas!
The most loved actor in the country is reviewing the situation.
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1664881625019342848?t=4exvikhra7_WtRMD7hKq5g&s=19
There is no sound?
So, it was a technical fault? No one to blame?
"The derailment of trains in eastern India that killed at least 288 people and injured more than 800 was caused by an error in the electronic signalling system that sent them onto the wrong tracks, a railway official says."
The goods train had been 'parked' on the wrong track....or the Coromandel-Shalimar-Express had been directed on a false track..and the 3rd train who came shortly after the accident got derailed by the carriages now lying on the own track.
Until now almost 300 deaths and about thousand injured (all nuances).
Question: What will be the consequences of this catastrophic incident?
Spineless bollywood woke up on Saturday morning and one by one started tweeting
May be they got instructions from delhi master to shed crocodile tears in one shot
I don't bother about who all shed tears on Twitter...one can be sure that Indian people are very shocked and upset about what happened, the filmindustry included...
I'm much more interested, if the government again will try to exploit this disaster for an own 'gain' which means searching the responsibility with everybody/everything else than a known bad state of railway affairs...
https://x.com/i/status/2046445573881114884
https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/jaipur/story/actor-model-harshil-kalia-dies-in-jaipur-car-accident-2886691-2026-03-25
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1