Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Posted: 11 months ago

Well, this story is pacing up nicely! 👏

Great job- Simi, T and Shibz.

Simi- you explained a little of the background for these three.

Abhay: Topper, Micro student and rich guy (son of a business tycoon), all around scumbag 😡

Veronica: Middle-class, orphan, raised by her maternal uncle, has a younger cousin Shweta, deeply in love with Abhay,

It’s the perfect set-up for Prince marries commoner.

(Did Abhay ditch his Micro degree and join his family business?) It made me angry that Veronica’s uncle had to pay for the wedding when Abhay’s parents are so rich. I already dislike them! 

Then T, you explained the heartbreak part really well. The scum was cheating. And you also threw in that tidbit about him arguing with his parents so that’s a throwback to Parm’s set up about it all being planned. Well done! 👏

You also explained how Samarth had been deceiving her- by hiding his feelings from her while dating her cousin, Shweta .. not nice Samarth. 

Shibz, the diary entries were a great idea. So now we have Samarth’s PoV & the reason for his heartbreak. Unrequited love. 

Remains to be seen how his family was involved - whether in the whole Veronica-Abhay fiasco or something else we haven’t yet learned about. What’s the relationship between Abhay & Samarth- that’s yet to be explored too because so far all we have is that they are classmates. 

It’s been a week since Nica left Abhay? And now she’s preggers so it could go any way. Plus Sam knew about Abhay’s cheating and he kept quiet? So another reason for Nica to feel deceived by him.  

Now there’s also scope to explore Shweta and the other woman in Abhay’s life! 

Bee, take it away! Eager to see where you’re going with this! 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Okay, seriously guys, WTF?! Get a good mfing director, this needs to be a series!! 

Loved it!  the perfect start, the fairy-tale and the truth breaking Veronica's perfect world!! Ooffff!! *Chefs kiss* kya mast likha hai!! 👏🥳

Enjoyed it. 

Thanks my dear Neha..🤗❤️

Tu bhi join kar na...

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Thank you Sup Di for your detailed feedback. 🤗❤️Please continue doing the same so that our train of thoughts don't get derailed while writing the next segments.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 11 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Thank you Sup Di for your detailed feedback. 🤗❤️Please continue doing the same so that our train of thoughts don't get derailed while writing the next segments.

I wrote it cos I wanted to make certain I hadn’t missed anything! 😆These 3 updates plus Parm’s already have so much to unpack! But if it helps y’all, sure! I’m happy to do it! 😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Well, this story is pacing up nicely! 👏

Great job- Simi, T and Shibz.

Simi- you explained a little of the background for these three.

Abhay: Topper, Micro student and rich guy (son of a business tycoon), all around scumbag 😡

Veronica: Middle-class, orphan, raised by her maternal uncle, has a younger cousin Shweta, deeply in love with Abhay,

It’s the perfect set-up for Prince marries commoner.

(Did Abhay ditch his Micro degree and join his family business?) It made me angry that Veronica’s uncle had to pay for the wedding when Abhay’s parents are so rich. I already dislike them! 

Then T, you explained the heartbreak part really well. The scum was cheating. And you also threw in that tidbit about him arguing with his parents so that’s a throwback to Parm’s set up about it all being planned. Well done! 👏

You also explained how Samarth had been deceiving her- by hiding his feelings from her while dating her cousin, Shweta .. not nice Samarth. 

Shibz, the diary entries were a great idea. So now we have Samarth’s PoV & the reason for his heartbreak. Unrequited love. 

Remains to be seen how his family was involved - whether in the whole Veronica-Abhay fiasco or something else we haven’t yet learned about. What’s the relationship between Abhay & Samarth- that’s yet to be explored too because so far all we have is that they are classmates. 

It’s been a week since Nica left Abhay? And now she’s preggers so it could go any way. Plus Sam knew about Abhay’s cheating and he kept quiet? So another reason for Nica to feel deceived by him.  

Now there’s also scope to explore Shweta and the other woman in Abhay’s life! 

Bee, take it away! Eager to see where you’re going with this! 

I love how you summarised it and also dropped what's to be explored so that the next writer doesn't have to scratch their heads🤣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I love how you summarised it and also dropped what's to be explored so that the next writer doesn't have to scratch their heads🤣

I’m glad you caught on to that! 😉 No, but seriously there is so much detailing in the story so far, it’s bound to be hard for the next writers to keep track, so I’ve done my bit of social service while also ensuring no loopholes or plot holes happen in future 😆 

Bee222 thumbnail

Wow Shibu, what a fabulous way to include Samarth's POV ❤️

Uff this story has so many details 🥺 it's pretty much like a novel waiting to be explored. Samajh hi nahi aa raha kis dhaage ko chodu aur kis waale ko pakdu 🥺

Feeling like a child who wants all the candy in the store 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Wow Shibu, what a fabulous way to include Samarth's POV ❤️

Uff this story has so many details 🥺 it's pretty much like a novel waiting to be explored. Samajh hi nahi aa raha kis dhaage ko chodu aur kis waale ko pakdu 🥺

Feeling like a child who wants all the candy in the store 🤣

@bold, someone open a fanwiki page and not all the details down for me🤣

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

@bold, someone open a fanwiki page and not all the details down for me🤣

Thanks to Lizzie's notes, or it hadn't really hit me that Samarth's girlfriend was Shweta 😆 main to kuch aur hi soch rahi thi uske liye 🤪

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Bee222

Thanks to Lizzie's notes, or it hadn't really hit me that Samarth's girlfriend was Shweta 😆 main to kuch aur hi soch rahi thi uske liye 🤪

It’s been established that I’m really bad at reading Shibz’s subtle hints (they’re too subtle for me 😆) so I may have gotten that fact wrong. Confirm karein please 😇 Fanwiki? Mere itne mehnat ke baad bhi fanwiki chahiye tum logon ko?