How??

And how did my badges go from 18 to 42?πŸ€”

vijay thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How??

Seems like it forgot to group the similar ones. Like the anniversary badges are generally clubbed as 1 even when we have like 18, one for each year.

We will look into it.

Prizi thumbnail

They're so pretty

IMG_20230616_183446.jpg

Edited by Prizi - 10 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

This ❀IMG_20230616_183458.jpg

Viswasruti thumbnail

Transparent money GIF on GIFER - by KajilabarMoney Falling Png Gif posted by Christian TimothyMoney Falling Png Gif posted by Christian TimothyTransparent money GIF on GIFER - by Kajilabar

Here are some important facts about this year's IPL Prediction Game. 

Total Participants--- 288πŸ‘

Members who scored above 3000 --- 26 members [that includes winners]πŸ‘

74 Matches-- 56 days-- 10 teams-- Hundreds of players⭐️

Winner--Chennai Super Kings⭐️

Over the course of these two months, we were engaged in talking about the matches, players, and match results with each other for a few hours every daysmiley10

smiley10Congratulations to all the participants who won badges, prizes, and accolades.smiley10

This is our forum, and we are the winners, each and every member of this forum. smiley27

Today, we are celebrating our wonderful association throughout this season, and looking forward to spending such wonderful time with all of you again and again! smiley10

smiley10 Vijay, we are grateful to you, for arranging everything to make this Prediction Game a huge success.smiley32

Because of your exceptional efforts to develop this new format, the prediction game is more member-friendly this year.smiley32

smiley10Thank you, dear members, for taking part in this contest and making it more interesting every day.smiley32

It was challenging to win since one had to compete against other members daily for nearly 2 months, during the entire IPL season.smiley32

smiley10Congratulations to all the participants, daily match winners, and final winners.smiley10

argent, argent - Free animated GIF - PicMix

smiley27Let us meet again to celebrate our members' participation in all future cricket events.smiley27

vijay thumbnail

Lets move the discussion to our celebration thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5330467

Edited by vijay - 10 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How??

go to badges, "update" button milega. The list of badges will show up. Change the number of the badge you want on top to the highest number. And one less for the next one. Done πŸ‘πŸΌ

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Edited by DiamondLife - 10 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Bela , here it is -- 

IPL 2023 Winner 1

14 hours agoNote :-

Winner of IPL 2023 Prediction Game

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Seems like it forgot to group the similar ones. Like the anniversary badges are generally clubbed as 1 even when we have like 18, one for each year.

We will look into it.

Mere saath hi kyun aisa hua??

Thanks for fixing it though. Also I participated in all matches, can you check if I got the badge for it? Because I only got notif for the 25+ matches badge