D3vil is a Scorpio.
Scorpios are funny.
So laugh at them.
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
D3vil is a Scorpio.
Scorpios are funny.
So laugh at them.
🤣
Your energy is so chaotic I'm screaming. I love it 😭
arrest me for being chaotic

any fellow capricorns here? 👀

The good thing about having a Virgo boyfriend is the house because will be clean and tidy all the time 😆
Which month are Virgo's so I can start hunting for my next husband?
Originally posted by: sanityinfinite
Pisces is very fragile and gets moody too. They're water signs as well, so it runs in them. Scorpios are the one water sign that aren't as easily moody, cause they are a fixed energy. A lot more stable.
I'm fragile and moody but not as much as my Leo husband.😆
Originally posted by: sanityinfinite
I guess having virgos as a partner (despite the fact that they'll drive ya nuts and to the wall at times), is that they're pretty loyal! Among mutable signs, can bank on Virgos & Saggitarius as loyal partners.
Pisces is moody and fragile, but can be committed if they like you. Run from a Gemini at all costs.
whats wrong with geminis 🤔
August 23 to about September 22.
chal abh dundh le naya pati 🤣
no taurians here 🤔😭❓
Scorpios can sting for real..oh when they hold a grudge..it’s deep and the consequences are quite brutal. Pisces - dreamy and romantic..yes fragile and emotionally can be very vulnerable..but quite genuine otherwise. Gemini - two faced..andar kucch baahar kucch aur
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12