Member Topic - A Zodiac Sign that your dislike?

sanityinfinite thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#1

What is a zodiac sign that you dislike?

Can be from your experience, theory, interactions etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

378

Views

20.7k

Users

48

Likes

495

Frequent Posters

KI3L2XAVIVHCLO3F thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#2

I'm not very comfy with earthy signs i.e. Capri, Taurus and Virgo.

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

No dislike,..I am little vary about scorpio's..

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#4

I will not be surprised if half of the replies are "scorpios" 😆

Edited by Ottocake - 3 years ago
MQZA5ZRLV33LYNG5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: 42OES2BQS5MQXHZ5

I'm not very comfy with earthy signs i.e. Capri, Taurus and Virgo.


Oye, I am capricorn 😡😭😂


You can make an exception for me :0)

Edited by Tanya1991 - 3 years ago
GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Ottocake

I will not be surprised if half of the replies are "scorpios" 😆

Are you scorpio by the way..?😆

KI3L2XAVIVHCLO3F thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: 7X35TX2TA6LA4W65


Oye, I am capricorn 😡😭😂


You can make an exception for me :0)


Image

YourCat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#8

All of them 🤔 why not?

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#9

I'm not sure, but I don't believe in believing zodiacs and all that jazz. They sound pretty untrue to me 🤔

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 3 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#10

Not hate but I think Leos tend to be a little vain and attention seekers..kind of.

Capricorns are very hard working but dhokebaaz type...leave you in the middle. I could be wrong of course.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".