Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hope Ishani succeeds in her mission and bags that deal.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

wish that ishani gets success in getting this deal 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Gauri is thinking why ranveer fell only for ishani when she was around him in the sane house.did she forget that even she was after some other guy and not ranveer. Shamelessly she wants to be at home to be with ranveer.ranveer's ladies problem dialogue was nice.ishveer scene was romantic. 

hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

yes you are right gauri herself fell with other guy other than ranveer  because ranveer was a servant that time 

and she is wishing that ranveer should have loved her instead of ishani 

yes shamelessly she is wanting ishani's place 

glad you liked the dialogues of ranveer's ladies problem 

glad you liked ishveer scenes

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 837

Gauri seeing the letter and with a cunning smile was thinking for Ranveer to come to office were by that time her colleagues who used to sit in that bay came back from their small break were Gauri immediately kept the letter in her bag before it could fall in their eyes. She kept her bag back in the table and started to work in the system at the same time she was waiting for Ranveer to come to office. 

RV MANSION

Ishani walking left and right in their room was thinking about Ranveer not able to get the contract with Aditya were she was thinking what to do were thinking well and in a micro second took her phone from the tea poi and dialed to Rishab and kept the phone in her ears and hearing the ring waited for Rishab to pick the call. 

Rishab(picking the call): Hello Madam good afternoon. 

Ishani: hmm good afternoon. Rishab did your sir reach the office? 

Rishab: No Mam till now Sir didn't come to office. 

Ishani(seeing the time in the clock): Okay he may be on the way. Before your sir comes to office I need to talk a important matter with you. 

Rishab: Haan tell me Mam. 

Ishani: Can you give me Mr. Aditya Mehra contact number?

Rishab: Mam RV sir updated me that yesterday he was not able to complete his conversation with Aditya and today he was not able to reach Mr. Aditya. 

Ishani: Haan I know I too was with him only yesterday in the meeting. Rishab I don't want RV to lose this business. I would like to try from my side. Can you send Mr. Aditya's number. 

Rishab(with a smile): hmm okay Mam I am having his secretary number only. Let me give it to you. 

Ishani: hmm okay that is enough for me. Whatsapp me Mr. Aditya's secretary number. 

Rishab; hmm will send now Mam. 

Ishani; okay and don't tell about this to RV sir. Once this becomes successful let us tell to RV. 

Rishab; okay mam 

Ishani with a smile cut the call were Rishab taking his phone from his ears and he shared Aditya's secretary number to Ishani's number. Ishani seeing the phone screen and getting that she got the number of Aditya's secretary had a confirmed face to get the deal.

Ranveer driving the car towards the office were his phone rang being in the dashboard were Ranveer saw the screen and got to know it is one of his old clients's call were Ranveer touched the Airdope that was in his ear and he attended the call. 

RV: Yes Mr. Raghav 

Raghav: How are you Mr. RV?

RV: Yes fine. 

Raghav: RV there is a small project from my side. Can we join hands for this project. 

RV: I need to discuss about the project and before that I need to read the project know? Then only I can assure you whether we are joining hands or not?

Raghav: Okay RV if you don't mind can you come to Hotel Landmark residency?

RV: hmm now?

Raghav; yes RV. 

RV: hmm okay let me come now. 

Raghav: Okay I will be waiting in the business dine table number 5

RV: okay

RV cut the call were he saw his watch and got the time is almost 1.30 were he then stopped the car in the corner of the road and dialed to Rishab's phone number. 

Rishab(picked the call and keeping the phone in his ears): Good afternoon sir

RV; Good afternoon Rishab. Rishab today I am going to meet our old Client Raghav he said he is having a small project. So I am going to meet him now so today I won't be coming to office. 

Rishab: hmm okay sir. 

RV cut the call and keeping the phone in the dashboard and started to drive the car towards Hotel landmark residency. 

RV broking

The time was moving were it came to evening 5.30 Gauri who was waiting for Ranveer to come to office had a disappointed face were she had a what to do face. 

Gauri(in thoughts);Where this Ranveer went? He didn't come to office today. Somehow I need to make Ishani to see this letter what to do?(she had a thinking face)

Thinking for a while Gauri had a light smile in her lips getting an idea

Gauri(in thoughts): mmm even this is a best idea If I keep this letter in Ranveer's pocket also If Ishani without seeing it put for laundry means this letter won't be useful to me. So let me post this letter to RV mansion. Even If others in family get this letter also they will make a big mess in home and surely Ishani will get to know about this letter and she will believe that Ranveer is having extra marital affair. Okay let me post it. 

Gauri thinking it shutting down the computer and taking the gum bottle from the table and putting it in her bag and got up and started to leave the office. She was walking in the direction of a stationary shop and purchased a post cover and moved from there and started to walk towards the direction of the post box. She walked and came to the post box and wrote the address of RV mansion and kept the letter in the post cover and pasting it she posted the letter to RV mansion. 

Gauri(to herself):hmm after Ishani sees this letter everything will happen according to my wish Ranveer. I will surely get you. 

With a happy smile she started to walk towards the bus stand to leave to home. 

The time was moving were the time came to 8 o clock in the night were Ranveer entered the house were he saw Amba and Laxmi playing with Raagini sitting in the sofa. Raagini was cutely running around the sofa and was again coming back to them with a smile. 

Raagini(seeing Ranveer coming towards them with a smile ran and went and hugged his legs): Papa..

Ranveer(with a smile took Raagini in his hands):cutie pie..

Raagini: Papa...(showing Laxmi and Amba to him and with a smile):Dadi aur choti Dadi

Ranveer(had a happy smile seeing his daughter catching up the words so well now); hmm okay let us go to both of them. 

Raagini; hmm

Amba(smiling seeing Raagini being in Ranveer's hands):Dikhra why so late today?

Ranveer; Maa I went to meet a client and after that I had a meeting with his other associates so it took time today. 

Amba: hmm okay okay. 

Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer): papa mama kahan?

Ranveer(with a cute face): mama will be home only. 

Amba: Nahi Ranveer Ishani went out she is not in home

Ranveer(with a surprise face):what? Ishani is not in home? Where she went?

Amba: She said she is going for shopping and she went by 4 o clock she will come Ranveer

Ranveer(shaking his head a okay with a made up smile): Haan tk Maa. (seeing Raagini): Raagini you keep playing okay? let papa fresh up and come. 

Amba: Haan Raagini come let Papa fresh up and come. 

Raagini: hmm 

Ranveer left Raagini down in the floor were cutie pie was happily enjoying with Amba and Laxmi were Ranveer started to walk towards the stairs were he was having a thinking face. 

Ranveer(in thoughts): Where Ishani has gone? That too without informing me? Even if she goes to near by shop also she will be informing me but today without telling to me where she has gone?That too its four hours but she didn't come back to home. 

Thinking it Ranveer came in the stairs and came in the corridor and entered the room. He went to the cupboard and took his night dress and entered the washroom. It was next 15 minutes Ranveer came out wearing his t shirt and night pant and came and sat in the bed and took the phone from his pant pocket and dialed to Ishani's number. He was hearing the ring were She didn't attend the call. He again dialed to her number and kept the phone in his ears were there was a ring but Ishani didn't pick the call. 

Ranveer(keeping the phone in the bed and then to himself): She never goes out without informing? she is not picking the call also?

The time was moving were it was exactly 9.30 when Ishani entered their room having Raagini in her one hand and a big bag in other hand. Raagini was cutely sleeping in Ishani's shoulder. Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer who was sitting in the bed with a silent face saw Ishani in the entrance of the room and saw the clock and getting its 9.30 had a silent face. 

Ishani came to the tea poi and kept the bag in the tea poi and laid Raagini in the bed and kept the pillow on one side of Raagini and saw Ranveer. 

Ishani(coming to Ranveer):When you came Ranveer? Had dinner?

Ranveer(in a calm tone):Where you went?

Ishani: I went for shopping.

Ranveer: Tk fine but why you didn't inform me before leaving the house?

Ishani: Ranveer just a shopping only know that is why?

Ranveer:(getting a silent face): haan just a shopping know? Tk fine(in a clear tone):Here after never inform me about going anywhere okay? Go as per your wish. 

Ishani: (getting Ranveer is getting anger): Ranveer see I thought shopping will get over by an hour but...It took time?

Ranveer: Even if its one hour also you always used to inform me before going out of the house know? but today you didn't do like that. 

Ishani: Ranveer wo...

Ranveer: Fine but why you didn't pick my call?

Ishani: Ranveer phone..(thinking about locking the phone in the dashboard of the car and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer phone I have kept in the dashboard of my car and I think the ringtone volume is low that is why I didn't hear the ringtone. 

Ranveer:(hearing it with a silent face and shaking his head as okay):Fine okay. 

Ishani(without knowing what to react and then making up herself): Had dinner?

Ranveer(shaking his head as no);nahi

Ishani: let me bring the dinner for you.

Ranveer;Its okay don't want..(telling it he laid in the bed showing his back to Ishani)

Ishani had a silent face as she got to know that Ranveer is angry on her for going to shopping without informing him and she too with a silent face went to the cupboard to take her night dress to change. 

To be continued 

Keep reading 😉 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 838

It was next day morning were Sun rays fell on Ranveer's face and made him to open his eyes. Ranveer rubbed his eyes and saw the bed next to him were he was not able to find Ishani. Next to him Raagini was sleeping well. He got up and went to the cupboard and took his dress and entered the washroom. 

It was exactly 9 o clock were Ranveer made himself completely ready and he walked to go out of the room were before he could reach the entrance of the room Ishani entered the room having coffee cup in her hand. Both saw each other with a silent face. 

Ishani(making up herself showing the coffee to Ranveer):Coffee..

Ranveer(shaking his head as no and in a calm tone);Don't want..

Telling it he walked two steps crossing Ishani were before he could keep the next step..

Ishani: Why are you angry on me now Ranveer?

Ranveer(stood without walking and in a calm tone): who am I to get angry on you? you can live a independent life as you wish.

Ishani(taking a deep breath and came and stood in front of him and facing his face); Ranveer why are you talking like this now?

Ranveer(now getting extreme anger); you didn't inform me before going out know? then how you want me to talk with you? 

Ishani: Ranveer...(before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer(in a clear anger tone): Haan you felt to go to shopping all alone so you went without informing me? I am not a right companion for you for shopping. Tk tk fine go out without informing me, rome in the city as you wish, even come back home late night . No problem I won't question you here after. 

Telling it without waiting for Ishani's reply he started to walk out of the room. He walked with heavy anger face in the corridor were he came to the stairs and when he was up to keep his leg in the first step he had a surprised face as he saw Mr. Aditya Mehra in the hall of his house. He was not able to believe his eyes. Mr. Aditya mehra having a file in his hands and was talking to Amba and Kailash who was in the hall. Ranveer walked fast and came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and came to Aditya Mehra. 

RV: Mr. Aditya..

Aditya(with a smile): Hello RV I came to see you only. 

RV: That is my pleasure sir

Amba: Haan he was asking for you only Ranveer to us. 

RV: Haan Maa(showing the sofa to Aditya mehra); Please sit Mr. Aditya.

Aditya shook his head as yes and he saw the sofa and he sat in the sofa and he kept the file in the tea poi were Amba and Kailash too sat in the sofa were Ranveer sat in the opposite sofa facing Aditya. 

Ranveer(seeing inside): Mala..

Mala came out from the kitchen and came to the hall and saw Ranveer. 

Mala: Bhaiya.

RV: Bring coffee for Aditya Sir

Aditya: Arrey its okay RV don't want anything.

RV: sir you have come to my house. One cup of coffee If you have coffee I will be happy. 

Aditya : Okay

RV saw Mala were Mala shook her head as okay and she moved inside the kitchen. 

Aditya(took the file in the tea poi and showed it to Ranveer): RV here are our deal paper. I have already signed it you too read and sign it. 

RV(with a not able to believe face): sir we didn't even talk about the project then how?

Aditya(with a light smile): yesterday your wife came to see me Mr. RV. She explained everything about you and your company. The king of Dalal Street more than you who can be my correct partner. your wife has contacted my PA and she got to know where I am and then she came to Hotel Bawa International. I was in a meeting in Bawa International your wife waited for 3 hours in the reception and after I came out from the meeting she met me and she explained everything about your business and profit rating. She even said if I come to your home and give this deal to you she can give a big surprise to her husband. I was really impressed seeing your wife's love for you . I hope I have give the surprise your wife wished to give to you. 

RV:(thinking about scolding Ishani in anger and then seeing Aditya): Haan surprised sir...

Ranveer got the file and he started to read the deal were by that time Mala brought coffee to Aditya and showed the cup to Aditya. Aditya got the coffee and he started to have the coffee. Ranveer reading the deal well and then took the pen from his pocket and signed the deal and gave one copy to Aditya and he took another copy. Aditya finishing the coffee and keeping the coffee cup back in the tea poi and he got up were Ranveer too got up and they both shaken their hands with each other. 

Aditya: Really you have a very great wife RV. 

RV(shaking his head as yes thinking about Ishani):hmm yes.

Amba and Kailash too got up and had a happy smile and both saw each other face with a happy smile. 

Aditya :Tk RV let me leave...

RV shook his head as yes were Aditya started to walk out of the house were Ishani standing in the first floor and saw everything that happened in the hall with a happy smile. 

Ishani:(to herself):somehow Aditya came to home and he too signed the deal.(taking a deep breath to herself):  Finally Ranveer got the deal..(she started to walk back to their room)

Ranveer giving a smile to Amba and Kailash and then with a silent face he started to walk towards the stairs and he came to the corridor and then with a worried face for scolding Ishani he was walking with a silent face in the corridor and then he entered the room were Ishani was about to turn on the TV were Ranveer in a micro walked and came to her and in the next second he hugged Ishani so well. 

Ranveer(hugging her well and in a guilt tone): I am really sorry Ishani I only know to mistrust you and I only know to get angry on you. I never try to understand you. I am really a very bad husband to you. 

Ishani(hearing it with a cute smile hugged him back and in a love tone): But what to do? My heart is always wanting that bad husband only because to my eyes he is the best husband in the world. 

Ranveer(came out of the hug and saw Ishani with a what to react face): Ishani Aditya...(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani: Haan I was standing upstairs only I saw everything that happened in the hall. you got the deal..

Ranveer(shaking his head as no): No Ishani you made me to get this deal. you have waited in the hotel reception for almost 3 hours to meet Mr. Aditya and then explaining about me and our office you have got this deal. But I scolded you. 

Ishani(held his hand with a smile): I love this controlling Ranveer so much. yesterday to give surprise to you only I went out without informing to you and I told Maa that I am going for shopping. I saw Aditya sir and then made this deal okay. I thought to come back before you come to home but it was late. But phone really I locked it in the dashboard Ranveer and I was not able to hear the ring also that is why I didn't pick the call. 

Ranveer: Its okay Ishani I only always fail to understand you. Sorry for scolding you. 

Ishani: That is okay Ranveer why are you asking sorry and all? 

Ranveer: I am feeling guilty for scolding you. 

Ishani: I always love your controlling nature okay. Don't feel for it. 

Ranveer had a not convinced face were Ishani with a cute smile went near him and in a micro second kissed his cheek. 

Ranveer(had a happy smile seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani: chalo go and see this project's work. 

Ranveer(shaking his head as  yes); hmm okay and thank you for this deal. 

Ishani: No sorry and thank you between husband and wife. 

Ranveer:(keeping the file in the table and putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him):Want lip lock..

Ishani(with cute smile): Nahi..

Ranveer: Let me give you(telling it he was about to kiss her)

were that was the moment they heard Raagini's cute tone calling      " Mama". 

Ishani(with a smile saw Raagini and then casually come out from Ranveer's grip and then she walked and went to Raagini):Got up Meri cutie pie..

Raagini got up in the bed and then with a puppy face came and hugged Ishani well. Ishani too hugging her well and saw Ranveer.

Ranveer (with a smile came to Ishani and in a cute tone);Let me leave to office.

Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer pinching Raagini's cheek and waved bye to her were cutie pie too without coming out of the hug from her mother waved bye to Ranveer. Ranveer went and took the file from the table and started to walk to leave to office were Ishani too started to get back to her routine. 

To be continued 😉 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri's first plan was a no go since he never came to office. Now the second plan is in action.

coderlady thumbnail

Was Ishani able to grab a meeting? Is that where she was?

coderlady thumbnail

Why is Ishani hiding this from Ranveer? No point doing that. She might as well tell him. He ended up getting angry.

coderlady thumbnail

Is he going the play that same game again like he did last time? He would not eat food that time. That was very insulting.

coderlady thumbnail

Now he knows his anger was unfounded. He got the deal because Ishani made it happen.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri's first plan was a no go since he never came to office. Now the second plan is in action.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now gauri's second plan is on its way 

keep reading 😉