Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Wanderers36

Malti could be making a mistake by prematurely giving such an important position to Anupamaa. Someone who always prioritised her ex in-laws every time, even after her second marriage is not going to focus on the academy or other things, suddenly. It's a matter of time before she starts making excuses and shirks responsibilities because Leela gave a command or her overage children needed her. Ignoring Leela's call for one moment to sign the contract is not enough as she may succumb to her old habits again. There should have been a sustained period of training where Anupamaa proves that she is committed, before she is entrusted responsibilites

Nakul's grievances are legitimate as why should he be superseded by Anupamaa who came a few days ago and may not even take this role seriously, similar to all her other ventures in life outside of her ex in-laws and family, who she refers to as her Maayka.

Don't worry.. mahaan Anupamaaa will soon handover the academy to Nakul with 30 mins long bhashan about hardwork and go back to being unpaid maid to Shahs.

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Malti could be making a mistake by prematurely giving such an important position to Anupamaa. Someone who always prioritised her ex in-laws every time, even after her second marriage is not going to focus on the academy or other things, suddenly. It's a matter of time before she starts making excuses and shirks responsibilities because Leela gave a command or her overage children needed her. Ignoring Leela's call for one moment to sign the contract is not enough as she may succumb to her old habits again. There should have been a sustained period of training where Anupamaa proves that she is committed, before she is entrusted responsibilites

Nakul's grievances are legitimate as why should he be superseded by Anupamaa who came a few days ago and may not even take this role seriously, similar to all her other ventures in life outside of her ex in-laws and family, who she refers to as her Maayka.

All are focusing on Anupama and her udaan what she will do or not but my main focus is on Anuj and Maalti devi connection ❤️

LeelakiJawaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

All are focusing on Anupama and her udaan what she will do or not but my main focus is on Anuj and Maalti devi connection ❤️

However one perceives her actions to be, the show is about Anupamaa and would probably remain so. What connection would Anuj and Malti have? They just met at a wedding

Edited by Wanderers36 - 12 months ago
magicalgirll thumbnail

However one perceives her actions to be, the show is about Anupamaa and would probably remain so. What connection would Anuj and Malti have? They just met at a wedding

I feel u are not watching the show just reading updates clearly makers are giving hint that Malti devi is Anuj biological mother.

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They seem to constantly find reasons to multiply vamps and he-vamps, latest being Dumpy and Naka pav.

LeelakiJawaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

I feel u are not watching the show just reading updates clearly makers are giving hint that Malti devi is Anuj biological mother.

I'm not watching the show at all and I would prefer to not waste any time on it myself. But people around me don't stop watching which is why I'm trying to see what exactly motivates them to do so.

magicalgirll thumbnail

I'm not watching the show at all and I would prefer to not waste any time on it myself. But people around me don't stop watching which is why I'm trying to see what exactly motivates them to do so.

Oh so story is Maalti Devi ka bhi koi past hai jab Anupam ne dance Kiya song pe tujhe sab hai pata meri maa to wo bahut emotional hogayi thi high chances are that she is Anuj mother jo Anuj ko orphanage mein chod gayi thi iss hisaab se wo Anupama ki guru ke saath saath saas bhi hui 😂