Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Golden memories❤️

How abt Ayan bringing a part 2 i want to know the journey of Bunny-Naina after marrigae😍☺️

Regards to their pics i prefer to look at them as friends than exes furthermore their spouses knows their equation who are the fans to question their equations. They always been friends and even their respective spouses works together are friends too and has chill with each other. Its 2023 era exes parties together🤣

Among all the exes with break up RK-DP as exes has the best of best chemistry with each other even cast them now with a good story its due to their chemistry the film will work

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Briaahna

they were not fine with the breakup . Lordy lord .. she went to Karan show and cried and cried and cried . Actually before she showed up at Karan show I was in full support for deepu ,I was so pissed at Katrina and RK dick.  but when I saw those tears , and her abla naari act, I puked and ran to RK arms . It was ugly breakup . I never thought that I would see a day her arms wrapped around him …with solid grip 💕🙏

The problem is you and your mentality. You have problem with anything and everything related to Deepika padukone. You never miss any chance to s**t-shame her. Is Ranbir a 5 year old baby? He is also hugging and touching her in the pics. Why don't you question his character as well? Oh well we know why. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Deepika looks ravishing beautiful in the pics.❤️She does not age. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DP has always acted quite desperate and overtly clingy when Ranbir is around. She sort of instigates people to talk about them too. It looks like she enjoys this attention on them. 

I remember a few years back, after they shot a paint commercial paps had clicked pics of them leaving the venue. DP actually liked Viral Bhayani post of them. Now why would a top heroine , search for and like a post on a paparazzi account of a picture of her and her ex bf  ? 🤦🏼‍♀️

All of this just makes DP look like an obsessed ex. While the fact of the matter is that whatever she does Ranbir is married with a child. 

Edited by Joannna - 11 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

so ? He wasn’t found flaunting/ posing naked in his living room with 6 cameraman drooling over him ☹️

This literally makes no sense, if you're gonna reply to me then atleast write something logical or related to the topic. 

Edited by zara321 - 11 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Ranbir has never done anything to please or win over Bhatts as much as Alia did papad belo to please Kapoors for years in public.

I do not think RK bothers if there is a loss in Bhatt family.

Typical desi jamai who is not bothered what happens in his sasural. None of his business if his wife's family is grieving or wife is bereaved.

Had a Kapoor died, Alia would have left all things and shed tears as if her own family died.

I have honestly never seen RK with Bhatts at all. No bonding or even respect for own in laws except in wedding pics for formaility.

Can't blame Ranbir for this.. there would be a handful who genuinely respect that family

Originally posted by: Joannna

DP has always acted quite desperate and overtly clingy when Ranbir is around. She sort of instigates people to talk about them too. It looks like she enjoys this attention on them. 

I remember a few years back, after they shot a paint commercial paps had clicked pics of them leaving the venue. DP actually liked Viral Bhayani post of them. Now why would a top heroine , search for and like a post on a paparazzi account of a picture of her and her ex bf  ? 🤦🏼‍♀️

All of this just makes DP look like an obsessed ex. While the fact of the matter is that whatever she does Ranbir is married with a child. 

of course she was and still is obsessed with Ranbir, that's why she had his tattoo on her skin long after even Ranveer came into her life. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Btw forgot to mention YJHD is so overrated 😆 bass music album was fabulous and the styling of DP and RK was amazing..Baaki Ayan ki sabse badhiya movie is Wake up Sid ❤️

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I've the feeling that it's often the fist movie of a filmmaker that's the best...

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I've the feeling that it's often the fist movie of a filmmaker that's the best...

Like that point !! 😃

That first first movie that brings that recognition is probably the best feeling ... at that time 👍🏼