Bollywood CC # 104- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.3k

Users

53

Likes

906

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: Haegeum

This came out of nowhere 😲

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/05/exos-baekhyun-xiumin-chen-file-for-the-termination-of-their-exclusive-contracts-with-sm-entertainment

Edit: On a sidenote if someone like Baekhyun who is one of the more popular idols from SM is suing then the rest are getting paid worse.

am still in shock 😓
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: EXOL

am still in shock 😓

Yeah it’s going to be rough given SM is already trying to paint them as being manipulated by external forces from outside.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The atheist urge to be blasphemous in the how often do you pray thread ☢️

I am tempted to post the pride flag in there 😇.

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#65

Originally posted by: Haegeum

Yeah it’s going to be rough given SM is already trying to paint them as being manipulated by external forces from outside.

the word “external forces” ..they wont let them go off that easily.. wonder if they will be treated like what happed to JYJ .. hope not .. I want all of them to leave 🙌
Charu21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago
#66
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#67

Hello Minion

This CC is already running fast congo🥳

Posted: 3 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Hello Minion

This CC is already running fast congo🥳

How does that matter? 🤗

I wanted to open one OTT CC, now I'll go back to giving away my turns 😆

Good morning! I'll share an Italian song for you today, in a while!

1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#70

@MinionBoss - please let me know if times now navbharat channel is a legitimate enough press for you. I'm sharing this news because i think people need to know about this.

If you think Times Now is not legitimate enough press or that people should not know about this news then please do let me know. I will delete the post myself.


https://youtube.com/watch?v=-ewivqef9HQ&feature=share8

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".