Why she got no eyebrows

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why she got no eyebrows

there is only one me the real me 😊Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
😲 Is it bwf effect r now u opening up , who is real silpa , before one r dis one 😆
Good morning.Have a great week
Good morning.Have a great week
Good morning... 🤗
Aaj Angreji gaana suno 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I don’t think the music thread was threatening to have you overthrown. I would’ve protected you. 🥲
@bold, Thanks🤗❤️
If you are interested in music then visit this music forum.
The shocking news of today. Can't post the video because it's too gruesome 😥
https://twitter.com/AshwiniSahaya/status/1663136258443419650?t=AUVveQwmWXgwuegWFhRhDQ&s=19
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
The shocking news of today. Can't post the video because it's too gruesome 😥
https://twitter.com/AshwiniSahaya/status/1663136258443419650?t=AUVveQwmWXgwuegWFhRhDQ&s=19
Where do you get off posting every rando twitter thread by every chintu-mintu with a blue tick. If you're gonna post, atleast link an actual newspaper article with its source.
Is this another strange case of political mischief ? 😲
….
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0