https://twitter.com/jyotiyadaav/status/1662008708833091584?s=20
This is so scary wtf.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/jyotiyadaav/status/1662008708833091584?s=20
This is so scary wtf.
Can the Celtics force a game 7 today ?
What are people who have zero interest in SRK, Modi, Hindu-Muslim war supposed to do again?
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
What are people who have zero interest in SRK, Modi, Hindu-Muslim war supposed to do again?
Focus all energy on cats. 🤌🏽

The look in his eyes.... Priceless ❤️
https://twitter.com/SaffronQueen_/status/1662538515878428679?t=w-68B6TKX0NF5doxaHaIcw&s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0