Pervert Bollywood- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

270

Views

29.5k

Users

50

Likes

731

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I believe that people are at different levels of spiritual evolution and that decides whether they are more into their base or animal instincts or whether they have really evolved as humans...

Apparently we are living in the “safest” period of mankind as of now. The times of kings and autocratic laws were brutal, Medieval ages era was dark as well. People during ancient times were more barbaric in nature since none of them had access to much resources. Even our modern history isn’t exactly rosy. Most of the things I have read are disturbing.
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Binge

That's why maybe Kapoors never wanted their daughters to enter into this industry. smiley11 Or even Sr Ab for that matter.smiley29

Although that makes no sense...they could support them morally and emotionally to not get mis-/ab-used... to hinder them is just another kind of violation of the right to decide about their life ...

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

That guy was about to turn 18 in a few months. They should have looked at the severity of the crime instead of finding loopholes in their already collapsed system. They released a monster among us again because they aren’t willing to do sh*t like always! Hope that a**hole dies a horrible death as well since he is wasting away the oxygen of this planet.

Yes they must have looked at the severity of the crime.He deserved punishment not just reformation. At times like this we hope laws are little flexible to serve justice but I guess thats not how the judiciary works.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting


Mujhe bhi ek bar ko ye thought aaya tha 😬😅 if he is actually talking about himself... See, you never know!

PNL is a guy? I thought that was a girl all along.
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

PNL is a guy? I thought that was a girl all along.


Yeah, he sang a few songs in that songs wala thread tab hi pata laga tha hum sab ko 😅

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting


Yeah, he sang a few songs in that songs wala thread tab hi pata laga tha hum sab ko 😅

IF keeps on surprising me.
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Apparently we are living in the “safest” period of mankind as of now. The times of kings and autocratic laws were brutal, Medieval ages era was dark as well. People during ancient times were more barbaric in nature since none of them had access to much resources. Even our modern history isn’t exactly rosy. Most of the things I have read are disturbing.

Apparently we are in the golden era of kulyuga.

I saw this somewhere on you tube and I myself dont trust you tube university gyaan.. But yeah.. Took it with a pinch of salt.

1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Apparently we are living in the “safest” period of mankind as of now. The times of kings and autocratic laws were brutal, Medieval ages era was dark as well. People during ancient times were more barbaric in nature since none of them had access to much resources. Even our modern history isn’t exactly rosy. Most of the things I have read are disturbing.

I wouldn't call it the safest. The more we are cut off from dharma (Dharma is not religion) the more it's easy to fall down to the base instincts.

It's like for many individuals spiritual evolution is still at the lower most chakras (muladhar or swasdhithan) connected mostly with animal and survival instincts but some may have become more evolved to higher chakras like Anahat and are much more compassionate.... Much more human than animal.

Dirdam thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a45295/corey-feldman-abuse-allegations/

Corey talked about this pervert people of the industry.

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Now I need to watch something light otherwise sleep to me


Khatam tata bye bye.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".