Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

She respected Satya before the formality marriage too. But she never made a promise of loyalty to him neither he did to her. Both were clear what they meant with the marriage. When did she make wife loyalty promise to him? 

The marriage was to become unavailable for Virat according to Sai. The deal was Satya will support her in this and make sure her children are welcomed in his house and they will always be her priority and in return she will try her best to gel with his family and make them happy. Why go after the man you wanted to get rid of. Make doe eyes and hold his hand in the hospital room where your husband works as well. The hospital staff might laugh at his life. But Sai's love is pure, hence saat khoon maaf.

In the deal, Sai mentioned there will be no love but she should have told Satya there will be no respect as well. Still that man asked her now P is out of picture whether she considers reconciling with Virat. She said I want to move on and take care of my children.

I blame Satya more than Sai here as he should have backed out by now as people claim love has no boundaries and the true love of Sai has every right to crush his heart as she didn't give him that commitment but might crush his respect too. 

Edited by pratyay - 12 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I deeply resonate with your chosen subject matter. I wholeheartedly support the notion that prioritizing love and happiness over superficial marriages and abusive relationships is crucial. While I prefer not to delve into religious matters, it is important to acknowledge that every ritual carries symbolic significance. In the context of marriage, it is often regarded as a sacred union, akin to a prayer, symbolizing our connection to various deities or forces of nature.

I understand and accept Sai's longing for freedom since that was the agreement between her and Satya. I also acknowledge that she may not have feelings of love for Satya. However, in our society, these marital vows hold significant meaning, and the disregard of such commitments can subject Satya's family to mockery and disrespect. It was crucial to uphold Satya's respect, as it was part of the agreement, right? Presently, nothing is impeding Sai from ending this marriage, as Satya provided her an opportunity to do so. If there is an agreement in place, it is essential to honor it. I urge you to watch today's episode, as Satya eloquently expressed these sentiments. Respect for one's spouse and honoring vows are fundamental human expectations, wouldn't you agree?

I don’t remember if respecting Satya included being his actual wife. But you are right about in terms of the show and how the character Sai is portrayed. That’s why I don’t find her right. I find her right atm in the sense of how I view marriages, but Sai as a character is shown to be taking such marriages as serious by expecting loyalty and considers the actions she’s is doing as cheating. That’s why she had a problem with Pakhi from the beginning as she viewed her deal marriage with Virat to be serious and demanded it to be respected like actual marriage even though she knew she nor Virat loved one another. She used to consider Pakhi as third woman and Virat as wrong even at the beginning phase of their marriage when Sai and Virat had not confessed love to one another and/or had made actual commitment towards one another at those times. 

But now she’s not applying that to her marriage with Satya and she’s doing the same what she used to find wrong in Pakhi and Virat. She’s being hypocrite. I learned this a while ago that one can’t truly act moral and consider another wrong completely until one is in the same position with the same experiences to get tested and then see if they will then take a different action or do the same. It was easy for Sai to be righteous because she wasn’t in the same position as Pakhi and Virat, but now when she’s in the same position she’s finding it hard. I haven’t watched the recent episodes yet and just going by some updates I see on the forum. Will watch them soon 

Edited by The_Best - 12 months ago