Yo B
Ended up watching all 4 episodes. I loved it.
PC was awesome, when she wasn't on screen I actually missed her 😆.. action was great.. story line so far so good.. hope it picks up a little. Loving the casting / action and PC especially 👌
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yo B
Ended up watching all 4 episodes. I loved it.
PC was awesome, when she wasn't on screen I actually missed her 😆.. action was great.. story line so far so good.. hope it picks up a little. Loving the casting / action and PC especially 👌
Yah I too agree about the pace…but it’s otherwise a good watch, great action. Based on the reviews here calling it cringe and low budget… well let’s say I’m glad you trusted my opinion and gave it a go. 👍Yo B
Ended up watching all 4 episodes. I loved it.
PC was awesome, when she wasn't on screen I actually missed her 😆.. action was great.. story line so far so good.. hope it picks up a little. Loving the casting / action and PC especially 👌
Low budget??? Definitely not. The Russo brothers don't make low budget movies...and eventually, Citadel is like a long movie cut in pieces.
Originally posted by: Basskarrr
Yah I too agree about the pace…but it’s otherwise a good watch, great action. Based on the reviews here calling it cringe and low budget… well let’s say I’m glad you trusted my opinion and gave it a go. 👍
Basskarrr ..You seem like a straight shooter... I appreciate that. Glad I followed through too.
Clochette.. Russo bros directed plenty of Marvel movies.. I didn't realise they were behind this too! Makes sense now though.. the action/tech /sequences were amazing.. it does feel like one never ending Marvel movie.. have you watched all episodes so far?
Not yet, but will 😊What I already saw made a good impression on me... and as I liked PCs acting chops in Don, I thought, I'll give it a try...I like sci-fi and I like action 😊
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXZejGFkeGQ/?igsh=MXVpcjBkaHQxd21tZQ==
Citadel season 2 is out now on Amazon Prime- starring Priyanka Chopra
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
10