Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
There is already an updates thread for the film, please post on there
There is already an updates thread for the film, please post on there
I didnt see it
Mods please move my post into that thread, thank you
It's not possible to post there...
Actually, it's a 1 year to 9 months old thread, so why not make another one (this one) with the link you posted, zara...this way one gets the old and the more recent news 😊
The (or 'a'?) wrap was nine months ago ... but I think, I read that they had to shoot a song (Ranveer-Alia) recently.
But is there any release date yet?
Didn't realise the thread i made is locked, I'll request the mods to unlock it
FYI from our new stickied post. So this can continue.
La_reine.. ji ..
It appears you can't do this merging .. but add one or two gaaliya to that post and forever merge with some of mine in the trash bin? 🤣
La_reine.. ji ..
It appears you can't do this merging .. but add one or two gaaliya to that post and forever merge with some of mine in the trash bin? 🤣
And my 404 labelled posts. 🤣
I prolly have more in the trash bin inaccessible then I do that are available.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DddSi1JoO8d/?stkn=ZG5vYzM4bTRxOG40
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
24