Ak is ready to fight : Epi Air Date 10 May 2023 - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Don’t know if anyone responded to this Ash, I think it was concluded he is Abhir’s body double. There was an earlier BTS this kid shared with AB a few weeks back too. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She said “ unke apne hote hain” - so in this case she meant Abhir will always be more Abhis ( not hers) and indirectly I think she implied that Roohi will always be more her child ( not Abhi’s). So it’s a blended family where both bring the kids from a previous relationship. To form a family like that is going to be difficult.

Both kids will feel unsettled and unsure -to make matters worse, Roohi and Abhir will go from being cousins to being step siblings. It changes the dynamics.
Even if Aarohi was a goddess of goodness for real and wants to accept Abhir into her new family it won’t be easy - you cannot expect Aarohi to fall in love with Abhir instantaneously. Abhir will take time to adjust to another mom like figure in his life. It maybe easier on Abhi’s side since he already considers Roohi his daughter still Abhi might overcompensate for missing Abhir’s first six years and prioritize Abhir over Roohi. It’s not going to be easy and at this point Abhi is not thinking straight. 

It’s very complicated. I think Aarohi is right. Abhi is crazy. He is over simplifying this because it suits him and his mom gave him chabi. So now Aarohi and Manj are at cross purposes. 

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Another point yesterday when Ab said there can be two children in a family, she said but that’s different because they have the same mother. ( I think that’s what she said)

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh even kids have body doubles? I didn’t know! Thanks Nisha!

Originally posted by: sunshining

Don’t know if anyone responded to this Ash, I think it was concluded he is Abhir’s body double. There was an earlier BTS this kid shared with AB a few weeks back too. 

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

yes because legally kids can only work 5-6 hours or something per day 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She said “ unke apne hote hain” - so in this case she meant Abhir will always be more Abhis ( not hers) and indirectly I think she implied that Roohi will always be more her child ( not Abhi’s). So it’s a blended family where both bring the kids from a previous relationship. To form a family like that is going to be difficult.

Both kids will feel unsettled and unsure -to make matters worse, Roohi and Abhir will go from being cousins to being step siblings. It changes the dynamics.
Even if Aarohi was a goddess of goodness for real and wants to accept Abhir into her new family it won’t be easy - you cannot expect Aarohi to fall in love with Abhir instantaneously. Abhir will take time to adjust to another mom like figure in his life. It maybe easier on Abhi’s side since he already considers Roohi his daughter still Abhi might overcompensate for missing Abhir’s first six years and prioritize Abhir over Roohi. It’s not going to be easy and at this point Abhi is not thinking straight. 

It’s very complicated. I think Aarohi is right. Abhi is crazy. He is over simplifying this because it suits him and his mom gave him chabi. So now Aarohi and Manj are at cross purposes. 

thank you for clarifying, I misunderstood the dialogue, Agree it will be difficult for all 3 of them to accept each other ( Ruhi, Ar, Abjr) Arohi will have to make most of the adjustments, being the adult and will have to work really hard to make Abhir feel accepted and loved.
PS reason for misunderstanding I was distracted by thoughts of how to get rid of pests.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Hi Ash 

I had asked about this photo earlier yesterday morning

1) body double ( Diya)

2) Shivu (Nisha)

3) son of crew member Nisha again, I think

4) new Abhir I speculated smiley19

PS why is PR wearing a dress in which 2 PR’s can easily fit into 

apparently so Ash. Not 100%  sure this is what made most sense so we left it at that, especially because bird app haven’t made a big deal about him. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hi Ash 

1) body double ( Diya)

2) Shivu (Nisha)

may be they are saving money as akshu's cloths are enough to sweep the floors 🤣

Hi Ash 

1) body double ( Diya)

2) Shivu (Nisha)

I thought we concluded it was Abhira’s body double Nitya. Anything else we would have found out from twitter fans. They really have an eye for details and have a lot of jasoos. 

PR I don’t know what you say Nitya. Her costumes are getting horrendous by day. Someone commented that some of the clothes she has worn even during festivals are given to side dancers and actors in other shows.😭. KS on the other hand has always gotten great styling even when she was there to just fill the space. 

I don’t know what they are trying to do. Spending so much effort to make her look ugly, is that to somehow make her look physically more compatible with AA. I know physical appearances don’t matter in life but in itv I believe it does. Then we have HC’s ever growing hair.

They seem to be intentionally making both HC and PR look their worst. Why remains a mystery like makers promised amaze journey. 

Hopefaith thumbnail

I thought we concluded it was Abhira’s body double Nitya. Anything else we would have found out from twitter fans. They really have an eye for details and have a lot of jasoos. 

PR I don’t know what you say Nitya. Her costumes are getting horrendous by day. Someone commented that some of the clothes she has worn even during festivals are given to side dancers and actors in other shows.😭. KS on the other hand has always gotten great styling even when she was there to just fill the space. 

I don’t know what they are trying to do. Spending so much effort to make her look ugly, is that to somehow make her look physically more compatible with AA. I know physical appearances don’t matter in life but in itv I believe it does. Then we have HC’s ever growing hair.

They seem to be intentionally making both HC and PR look their worst. Why remains a mystery like makers promised amaze journey. 

@ bold Sorry I wasn’t aware of this,  you are probably right,

I also liked your theory of Shivu it will be fun to have another child enter the show and Ruhi learning to make adjustments with the older child teaching her indirectly to share rather than Ab giving her lectures about sharing, because that’s not going to help. She will become more angry and stubborn. Atleast the focus of dislike / jealousy will shift from Abhir to someone else, who is older and can handle it.

At least Ab looks better even with the hair but Akshu she’s so tiny she drowns in her clothes and even a person like me who has no interest in clothes is noticing such things 🤦🏻‍♀️