Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Arrey who wants to see her udaan πŸ€ͺ Most wants her to behave like normal sane human being, which seems impossible for deviji. I'm still laughing about today's last scene. Wonder what does writers smoke before coming up with such absurdity. 

Oh I completely understand! 

I'm thinking of it in the perspective of what was promised initially and what was delivered - and those viewers who actually kept waiting for this. 

Also I'm not one amongst those loyal viewers in any sense, has not been for a long time now.

Edited by SoulSpiller - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Here. Some are saying  anupama  should  go and check  anuj  

To. My questiiion isanuj. khud kyon  nah Bata deta anupama  maaya me baare mein. 

Anuj  ko nahi   batana  anupama  ki maaya  ke baare mein  nahi  bataya phir anupama  kyon  Jaye 

Ab anuj already  anupama  ko bol.chuka dum ghuta hai  woh  uske saath  nahi  rehna chats  to is wajah jub anuj  ne  anupama  ko bola khud apne mooh se to anupama  ko yagi lagega 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

Oh I completely understand! 

I'm thinking of it in the perspective of what was promised initially and what was delivered - and those viewers who actually kept waiting for this. 

Also I'm not one amongst those loyal viewers in any sense, has not been for a long time now.

See, Anupamaa's journey was promised and they have definitely shown that. Now if journey to the storeroom was not of your choice, then it sounds like a "you" problem πŸ˜‰

Anyway, now deviji ijj bek to being a student. Last time, this evil simpnuj distracted her during the phinance litracy korse. πŸ˜‘ But now, her phull phocus will be on learning new danch from gurumaa so get ready to see the latesht nayi udaan where mahaanta ki murat soars high in the sky πŸ˜³

SoulSpiller thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

See, Anupamaa's journey was promised and they have definitely shown that. Now if journey to the storeroom was not of your choice, then it sounds like a "you" problem πŸ˜‰

Anyway, now deviji ijj bek to being a student. Last time, this evil simpnuj distracted her during the phinance litracy korse. πŸ˜‘ But now, her phull phocus will be on learning new danch from gurumaa so get ready to see the latesht nayi udaan where mahaanta ki murat soars high in the sky πŸ˜³

Ohh yes this is not the storeroom I had in mind at all! I actually wanted all the characters and future storylines to be locked away in the storeroom of the writer's apparently non-existent imaginations, never seeing daylight.... but thanks to you, I realise it's a 'ME' problem.

Thank you for putting some sense into me, otherwise I'd have come close to blaming the character sketch of Maa - who is not just Devi ji, but also a self-proclaimed Suraj ji - oh what blasphemy I'd have committed! 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Ohh yes this is not the storeroom I had in mind at all! I actually wanted all the characters and future storylines to be locked away in the storeroom of the writer's apparently non-existent imaginations, never seeing daylight.... but thanks to you, I realise it's a 'ME' problem.

Thank you for putting some sense into me, otherwise I'd have come close to blaming the character sketch of Maa - who is not just Devi ji, but also a self-proclaimed Suraj ji - oh what blasphemy I'd have committed! 

You must understand that Anupamaa maa can never ever ever ever ever be wrong. Because her whole lyphe, she has been stuck in problems caused by others. She has no agency never wanted to do anything which people accuse her of by herself but it just happened. Like Vanar-Jhuli commanded her to do xyz things so she did that, kids created problems so she had to sort it out etc. Never her fault because she has always been manipulated, misled and deceived by others even if she might have known what was happening.

But I know it might get frustrating as a viewer to watch mahaan deviji on the receiving end for so long without any fault of hers. It's the way of the glorious ITV-verse. But imo alongwith simpnuj, a major part of the blame must be assigned to the private jet of Crapadia which goes missing at the most opportune moments. Why does it disappear when Anujpamaa is separated? If it was present, then they could have met in one hour anytime and cleared all misunderstandings. The jet only served Vanarraj whenever he wants to land up anywhere like Delhi, Mumbai, Amdavad but it never helped Anujpamaa fly to each other. Like today when Anupamaa maa was about to go to Mumbai in car with Ankusss bhai. This damned private jet needs a gaal pe sitaar πŸ˜‘

SoulSpiller thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

But imo alongwith simpnuj, a major part of the blame must be assigned to the private jet of Crapadia which goes missing at the most opportune moments. Why does it disappear when Anujpamaa is separated? 

(hehe I get it, she'd wanted to go before the call...but this is the silly tangent my mind went in:)

aree they just discovered that they can actually text each other few minutes back...the chance of them actually flying in that on-off appearing non-existent private jet...

somehow I feel like even if that private jet had made a sudden miraculous appearance today, it would only manifest as a slight modification in Maa's dialogue today, the way she was on fire today -,

"Na koii Anuj se milne jaayega na usse baat karega. Mujhe kisi ke saath nahi chahiye, sahara nahi chahiye, hamdardi nahi chahiye, Vanraj nahi chahiye, Anuj nahi chahiye, aur abh iss samay yahan prakat hue ye private jet bhi nahi chahiye!"

private jet disappears again in sadness and grief

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamara pyaar sabse alag hai, aasmaa se ooncha, paatal se gehra.. Hamare pyaar mei vishwaas hai, maryaada hai. 

Mai radha hoon  , anuj mere krishna hai

Mai parvati hoon, anuj Shiv hai

Ab kya hua

Mai devi hoon, anuj raakshas hai

Mai sridevi hoon, anuj amrish puri hai

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

(hehe I get it, she'd wanted to go before the call...but this is the silly tangent my mind went in:)

aree they just discovered that they can actually text each other few minutes back...the chance of them actually flying in that on-off appearing non-existent private jet...

somehow I feel like even if that private jet had made a sudden miraculous appearance today, it would only manifest as a slight modification in Maa's dialogue today, the way she was on fire today -,

"Na koii Anuj se milne jaayega na usse baat karega. Mujhe kisi ke saath nahi chahiye, sahara nahi chahiye, hamdardi nahi chahiye, Vanraj nahi chahiye, Anuj nahi chahiye, aur abh iss samay yahan prakat hue ye private jet bhi nahi chahiye!"

private jet disappears again in sadness and grief

Bahut ho gaya..koi kuch nahi bolega. Didi ko ab gussa aa gaya hai.. Unka jet ab  moon par land karega.. Har planet par unki ek academy, ek restaurant hoga...saath mei aachar murabba ki factory bhi.

Didi ko ab vanraj bhi nahi chahiye, anuj bhi nahi chahiye, ab koi teesra bewakoof mil jaayega.

saito thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Anuj: Mujhe Nahin Rehna Hain Iss Naam Ke Rishte Mein.

KMaa: Anuj Ne Kaha Woh Tere Bina Jee Sakta Hain Lekin CA Ke Bina Nahin. Woh Nahin Ayenge.

Barkha: Anuj Ne Tumhare Saree Saman Bhej Diya Hain. 

Vanraj: Anuj MAAya Ke Sath Shopping Pe Tha, Khush Tha.

Anuj leaves the office without meeting her.

All these times, Anu: Mere Anuj Mujhse Bahot Pyaar Karta Hain, Woh Gusse Mein Hain, Dard Mein Hain. Mere Anuj Laut Ke Ayenge.

After a few days,

Anuj: Har Baharwala Yeh Janle Anuj Anupamaa Se Marte Dam Tak Pyaar Karenge. Mein Ayunga. Anu Se  Kehna Mera Intezaar Karna Na Chode.

Anuj texts Anu: Sajan Ji Lene Ara He Hain 

Anuj texts Anu: Apna Jaan Bachake Rakhna, Meri Hain. Main Aara Ha Hu.

Anuj sends her pic of the saree he bought for her. 

They exchange I love you, I MaAn you.

Anuj reassires KMAA that he is coming back.

A few hours later, Anu: Anuj Ne Kaha Hain Woh CA Aur MAAya Ke Sath Bahot Khush Hain. Woh Nahin Ayenge. Mujhe Anuj Ke Ghar Nahin Jana. Mujhe Pati Nahin Chahiye.

πŸ€”πŸ€£

Reading this makes me wonder when Vanraj ran away from the house saying that he needed some time to think before marrying Kavya. All hell broke loose for her she went all out day and night to look for him and to ensure his safety and to bring him back home but when Anuj did the same she left him on his own without doing what all she did for Vanraj. Such a beautiful contrast.

So does that mean Gaurav is finally out of the show?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Bahut ho gaya..koi kuch nahi bolega. Didi ko ab gussa aa gaya hai.. Unka jet ab  moon par land karega.. Har planet par unki ek academy, ek restaurant hoga...saath mei aachar murabba ki factory bhi.

Didi ko ab vanraj bhi nahi chahiye, anuj bhi nahi chahiye, ab koi teesra bewakoof mil jaayega.

gfg.jpg

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago