Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Who care for anuj  woh  maaya ke sath rahe  ya kisi ke saath rahe 

Only care for anupama  journey  

BTW  did anuj  once  check  anupama  kaise hai  anupama  ko kaisa laga hoga jub anuj  ne bola woh  nahi aana chahta  did ever anuj thought  how anupama  must be feeling 

Matlab  saari feeling   anuj  ki hai ??

Anupama  ki koi feeling nahi  ?

Anupama  kyon check  kare  anuj  ko  anuj ne nub rishta tod anupama  se anupama  kyon  check kare anuj  ko 

Yes anupama does  not need man to move  forward  if anuj  would  have not come to aisa nahi  tha anupama  khuch bhi.apne aap nahi  kar paati 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Did you watch the previous episode and what Maya did with Anuj? Anuj didn't just break the relationship with her, obviously something has happened, it was literally scary whatever Maya was doing to Anuj. We all saw that and Anupama didn't so I'm not blaming her for even being angry with Anuj, but one would expect her to be a bit suspicious especially about the Maya line, Anuj would never cheat on her like that or even say such a thing, and she knows that right? 

It's great that you don't care about Anuj, show's name is Anupama, only Anupama matters etc. etc., but I'm merely talking about her husband who was a very big support and not a hurdle in her life, and the story progression which makes no sense so far. Don't know what you even understood from what I said. Human beings, including women have relationships in their lives as well, their life is not only about them. Some relationships are toxic and some are meaningful and contribute to your life in a positive way and Anuj fell under the latter, at least earlier. While the Shahs fell under the former. But that's totally being erased now to make Anuj the toxic one.

Anuj should have never made an entry after Vanraj till her "udaan" on her own or whatever, but he did right, as per the story? I can't imagine some hypothetical scenario where she did without him, because he was in her story and contributed to her growth immensely. So to suddenly show as if he was the obstacle in her growth is what I have a problem with, when Shahs and her attitude towards them should have been the real reason for this breaking point.

Edited by poobaniparvati9 - 1 years ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poobaniparvati9

So Anupama heard Anuj's entire conversation about his guilt, intent on coming back and making things right, the way he broke down in front of Pakhi, he sent pictures of the gift he's bringing for her, they've been texting and now he said one line that he doesn't want to be with her and she believed it? After knowing that Maya and Barkha etc. have been scheming and plotting, she didn't think once to check if this was true? To maybe check once in person with Anuj and confirm that this is what he wanted?

They'll just brush it under the carpet like the whole letting go of CA without clearing her misunderstandings, pretend it didn't happen.

And honestly, no woman needs a man to soar or fly or whatever, but in this case Anuj was the reason for her initial growth, he never stopped her from anything. This whole erasure of the Shahs and Anupama herself being the real problem and as if Anuj was stopping her from her udaan or journey or whatever is so messed up. He was the one who kept encouraging her to focus on herself and draw boundaries with the toxic Shahs but no, that time she kept running to them. And now suddenly all she needed was Anuj to be out of the picture for her udaan? I'm a feminist, but this is toxic feminism at it's peak and the reason feminism gets a bad name. Anuj's behaviour after he left to Mumbai was terrible, but why have they erased everything until then, just to show her as mahaan?

She is a self absorbed woman, self pity, proud of herself, righteous, are her basic personality traits

Ab main sirf apne liye jiyungi - runs to Shah house at one call because that’s her jimmedari and she is majboor

She has always lived for herself, she did what she felt right, without ever caring how others would feel, she always sensed the behavior in Shah house but she wanted their validation and praise so kept working like a 24*7 maid for them, even after marriage with Anuj she kept running to them, when did she ever live for CA or Anuj

Her life is solely dedicated to Shahs, yesterday’s and today’s episode are a proof, any sane woman after knowing that her marriage is at the verge of breaking because of her ex inlaws, would ask them to leave from the door itself, but she welcomes them, dances with them, enjoys with them, because she lives for them

Anuj gave her the actual Udaan, education, business, decision makimg power, authority, freedom, even loan for Shahs and most importantly Respect, but she is that kind of a woman who doesn’t know the value of a diamond, she because she loves playing with stones, She is made for Shahs and Shahs are apt for her

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Yes I know what  maaya try to.do with maaya .can't  anuj tell anupama  what maaya  did  to  anuj .through phone  

jub  anuj  yeh keh sakta ki main  nahi  aana chahta  to anuj anupama  ko  maaya  ki.  Baat bata sakta tha phir kyon nahi bataya ?anupama kyon mumbai jaa kar pata kare person  leave his wife for choti  saying Mera Dum.ghuta hai.jub anupama  saath  mein jaana chahti  thi anuj  ke sath  to anuj  ne  anupama  ke kapde  bag se nikal diya use  wohi.chod ke chala gaya 

Even  when  kanta went to meet   anuj he said ki chapter  close ho gaya.and today  he has clearly  said anupama main nahi aana chahta  to.anupama  jaakar  check kare anuj  ko ?? Wah wah kya baat  hai 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj: Mujhe Nahin Rehna Hain Iss Naam Ke Rishte Mein.

KMaa: Anuj Ne Kaha Woh Tere Bina Jee Sakta Hain Lekin CA Ke Bina Nahin. Woh Nahin Ayenge.

Barkha: Anuj Ne Tumhare Saree Saman Bhej Diya Hain. 

Vanraj: Anuj MAAya Ke Sath Shopping Pe Tha, Khush Tha.

Anuj leaves the office without meeting her.

All these times, Anu: Mere Anuj Mujhse Bahot Pyaar Karta Hain, Woh Gusse Mein Hain, Dard Mein Hain. Mere Anuj Laut Ke Ayenge.

After a few days,

Anuj: Har Baharwala Yeh Janle Anuj Anupamaa Se Marte Dam Tak Pyaar Karenge. Mein Ayunga. Anu Se  Kehna Mera Intezaar Karna Na Chode.

Anuj texts Anu: Sajan Ji Lene Ara He Hain 

Anuj texts Anu: Apna Jaan Bachake Rakhna, Meri Hain. Main Aara Ha Hu.

Anuj sends her pic of the saree he bought for her. 

They exchange I love you, I MaAn you.

Anuj reassires KMAA that he is coming back.

A few hours later, Anu: Anuj Ne Kaha Hain Woh CA Aur MAAya Ke Sath Bahot Khush Hain. Woh Nahin Ayenge. Mujhe Anuj Ke Ghar Nahin Jana. Mujhe Pati Nahin Chahiye.

🤔🤣

OBVIOUSLY something has happened omg, why would he even call her and say that unless he's being held hostage or threatened or something of that sort?  I'm sure if he had all the freedom in the world to call her and speak, he wouldn't have even said what he said. And he would have probably called the cops. This is literally basic common sense, which maybe Anupama might not know, but we do because we've seen the show??

And whatever you're saying, when Anuj said ALL of that, Anupama didn't lose hope and didn't believe them and said no he will come back, he will come back. And now, after him reassuring her, Pakhi and everyone else on speaker phone and texting her constantly to tell her he can't wait to come back, he says one line and she believes him? If you're remembering the previous conversation, please remember the later one also where he said he's guilty, remorseful etc. etc.? How does she not believe anything he said earlier and suddenly believe one line, that too when that line says "CA aur Maya ke saath khush hoon"? Knowing that's not Anuj's character at all. Wah kya baat hain indeed!

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

To  anuj ne .seedhe seedhe  anupama  ko kyon  nahi  bataya ki maaya  ne kya karne ki koshish why  was he hiding about  maaya intention  to anupama 

Anuj khud baat ko.chhupa ke rakhe . Anupama  se police mein  complain na kare about  maaya  aur  anupama  Cid ki Tarah kaam kare ?

I'm just saying it would have been natural for her to be a little suspicious at least, even if she wasn't going to Mumbai to check on him, because this makes no sense whatsoever for her to believe whatever knowing everything he said before and his character. How is her hating on him fuelling her udaan? Making Anuj the hurdle in her life so far and the villain, THAT makes no sense when the real villains are by her side celebrating her so called happiness that she was looking forward to.

If your husband might be in trouble and you try to find out what's wrong, you're doing the job of CID? I literally just said he might be held hostage or threatened, HOW can he tell her what is happening? If you watched the previous episode, this thought would flow naturally to any person. Forget it, this is pointless. It's Anupama's journey, only Anupama must be shown, I hope all side characters are eliminated, let them pay only Rupali her fees and show only her in the show, I pray makers do this. Show's name is Anupama, all other characters are irrelevant, I hope they're all eliminated and we just see her on screen for the 20 odd minutes of the show 👍🏼 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

To anuj  ne anupama  ko maaya  ke intention  ke baare mein  kyon  nahi  bataya