Why is the forum so dead?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This forum seems quite dead... The show is quite good and Jay and Tina are also quite famous so I had thought there would be many people here and the forum would be brimming with activity😆 but its quite deserted. I was looking forward to discussions in the forum lekin koi milta hi nahi😆

And are there no mods for this forum? And no episode discussion thread as well... I don't want to create a new thread for every topic... But there is no single thread where everything can be discussed😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey there. Actually most of the discussion happens in Twitter and Instagram where there are huge groups and GCs just for discussing what's happening with the show. 

Some of us have migrated here. But given the general interface and restrictions imposed by India Forums, seems really tough to have a discussion here. 

Could you help us out with the stuff here?

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itv.watcher.123

Hey there. Actually most of the discussion happens in Twitter and Instagram where there are huge groups and GCs just for discussing what's happening with the show. 

Some of us have migrated here. But given the general interface and restrictions imposed by India Forums, seems really tough to have a discussion here. 

Could you help us out with the stuff here?

Hey...

Oh I didn't know most discussions are happening there😆 as I am not on twitter or insta but sometimes I do see some twitter hashtags of ths show

Its not that tough..I mean I have mostly discussed shows on IF only so find it a good place..😆

What do you need help with?

itv.watcher.123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Hey...

Oh I didn't know most discussions are happening there😆 as I am not on twitter or insta but sometimes I do see some twitter hashtags of ths show

Its not that tough..I mean I have mostly discussed shows on IF only so find it a good place..😆

What do you need help with?

Yeah! So many GCs there. Most of us didn't even know there's a forum for discussion here. But good to connect with more viewers. 

Help needed with creating 1 episode discussion thread - so that we don't need to create separate topics every time. 

And then, maybe some space to share the nice edits and screen caps from the episodes that we have on Instagram? 

What else does a good itv forum usually have? 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itv.watcher.123

Yeah! So many GCs there. Most of us didn't even know there's a forum for discussion here. But good to connect with more viewers. 

Help needed with creating 1 episode discussion thread - so that we don't need to create separate topics every time. 

And then, maybe some space to share the nice edits and screen caps from the episodes that we have on Instagram? 

What else does a good itv forum usually have? 

I have not been on other Social media sites so mostly discussed in IF only. Some forums are very active of more members are there 😆

For episode discussion thread and other threads I think someone needs to PM a mod. They will give permission or create one for all discussions. Some forums also have new thread for every episode 

Yeah we can have a creation and image gallery for edits and screen caps

Most forums have a trp discussion thread for trps and related discussion, chit chat club for members to chat on topics other than the show, spoilers/social media thread, fanfictions etc

Saabs_123456 thumbnail

I agree! Let's make it active. It's fun discussing here!

Though new to India forums but good to discuss episodes here too. let's post episode update and discuss!

The show deserves more hype, I guess which will come organically when the love story starts!