Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

2 epis at one go

Awesome

more than their challenge, them just wanting to be with each other, thinking abt each other is so beautiful

Ishani buying him present

and I loved the picture u used for Ranveer, one can connect better

awaiting for the next episode

love

Jen

Hi Jen

thanks for the comment 

yes its 2 episodes 

glad you liked the episodes 

glad you liked them wanting to be with each other and thinking about each other 

and ishani buying him present 

glad you liked the picture of Ranveer and happy that you guys are able to connect it better 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Was that her gift for him from her first salary?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

no dear its a gift Ishani has planned for Ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Why does she always deny the romantic gestures? Nothing wrong with it.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

mmm there will be cute romantic moments in the upcoming episodes dear 

sorry to make Ishani deny the romance 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Every sweet moment they have, Gauri gets all upset about it.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked their sweet moments 

yes gauri is upset about it 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 827

The day was moving were it was almost night 9 o clock when Ranveer, Sharman, Devarsh, Manas and pratik were entering the home. Ishani was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was feeding Raagini her dinner. 

Ishani saw them entering the hall were Ranveer was holding Devarsh close to him were seeing Devarsh state she was sure that Devarsh has drunk well.

Ishani(as they came close to her); What happened to Devarsh?

Sharman(seeing Ishani): We had good time today in boys hangout Ishani. At last today evening we entered a pub we all were dancing happily and then we too drank a little but Devarsh was overboard. 

Ishani(feeding a mouth of food to Raagini and saw Devarsh):Tk

Ranveer(seeing everyone);Tk all of you go and rest the day went so well. let me take Devarsh to his room. 

Sharman: Make him lay in the hall itself Ranveer. He is drinking to the extreme if he sees drinks. 

Ranveer; Okay one day only know leave it Sharman let me go and leave Devarsh in his room. 

Sharman: hmmm

Manas, Pratik started to move were when Ranveer was about to take Devarsh towards the stairs Sharman too before walking. 

Sharman; Ranveer. 

Ranveer: hmm

Sharman; By the by I was about to ask you in pub itself you were dancing but why you didn't drink today. 

Hearing what Sharman said Ishani for a while saw Ranveer with great respect. She got the flashback of Ranveer promising to her that he will try to leave the drinking habit being inside the shirt when it was raining. 

Ranveer(seeing Sharman):wo Sharman I didn't drink because I didn't feel to drink today. 

Sharman:Tk

Telling it Sharman started to move towards his room. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani); Let me leave Devarsh in his room and go to our room Ishani. I had my dinner. 

Ishani(with a mesmerized look); mmm tk Ranveer. 

Ishani had a happy smile thinking about Ranveer were Ishani was continuing to feed Raagini. Ishani finishing the dinner for Raagini and finishing her dinner and making Raagini to lay in her shoulders and was walking towards the stairs. She got in the stairs and came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and entered their room were now Ranveer was wearing a night kurta and pants. He was sitting in the bed and was seeing the photos that they took in the day out. Ishani came and sat in the bed next to Ranveer and was caressing Raagini's back. 

Ranveer; Ishani let me show the photos to you

Ranveer moved close to Ishani and sat close to Ishani and was showing the photos one by one were Ishani caressing Raagini's back and was seeing the photos were one way or the other Ishani's eyes was seeing Ranveer. The way he is trying to quite the drinking habit and the way he has gone till pub and seeing the drinking and without evening having a single drop of drinks was making her fall for Ranveer to the extreme level. 

Ranveer(showing a photo to Ishani):During this photo know shikhar was making lot and lot of fun Ishani(were before telling the next word his eyes fell on Ishani were Ishani was seeing him with so much love).

Ranveer and Ishani were having a beautiful eye lock were both were seeing each other with a cute look were Ranveer with a charm face raised his eyes brows and asked as what were Ishani with a mesmerized face. 

Ishani(in a very low tone): Today my respect for you has grown up so well Ranveer. 

Ranveer; Why?

Ishani: I thought you are just promising to leave the drinking habit to me but today going to pub and seeing all the types of drinks in front of your eyes you didn't drink today. 

Ranveer(with a smile); When Ishani is with me why I need to drink? 

Ishani(with a proud smile); I am sure Raagini after growing up will tell all her friends that her father is not having drinking habit. 

Ranveer; hmm even that change in me that credit is also yours only Ishani. 

Ishani: hmm tk and I ....(thinking for a while and in a cute tone): Love you. 

Ranveer: (in a low tone making sure that Raagini should not hear): Need love making?

Ishani(with a cute look): Nahi chaiye If you want you call me. 

Ranveer(again in manly tone): Nahi chaiye let me sleep good night. 

Ranveer telling it Ranveer laid in the bed showing his back to Ishani Ishani(seeing Ranveer's back and in a very low tone): Male ego..

Ishani making sure that Raagini has slept she made Raagini to lay in the bed and turned off the lights and laid in the bed. 

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Ranveer just wearing his kurta pant and vest and was trying to remove the knot of the kurta pant. 

Ranveer(to himself): This shoe laces and kurta knots know when making it also its hard and when opening the knot also it is hard only. (telling it to himself he was trying to open the knot).

When Ranveer was trying to open the knot of his kurta pant..

Ishani(entered the room calling):Ranveer...

Ranveer(hearing it):oye(he immediately turned to the other side).

Ishani who was having the coffee cup seeing Ranveer who has turned to the other side went and kept the coffee in the lamp table and came and stood in front of Ranveer. 

Ishani: kya hua?

Ranveer: wo I was trying to open the knot of the pant that time I didn't expect you suddenly hearing my name I turned. 

Ishani: oh....(seeing him a up and down look):From small these knots are your problem. 

Ranveer: Haan kya karu mein? everyone has a weak point and my weak point is this knots. Making a knot and opening the knots are the greatest task of my life. 

Ishani: Shall I help you? (with a cute smile): As usual. 

Ranveer: When we were friends you will be standing behind me and will be telling me how to open the knot. 

Ishani; Now why I need to stand in a distance? (holding the knots of the pant): I have rights to touch you where ever I want. 

Ranveer: oh(putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him): That means you feel to make love. Touch me where ever you want I don't mind. 

Ishani(with a smile): Nahi nahi I don't want love making and all. I just said like a friend I don't want to be standing in the distance and teach you to open the knot I myself can make it to my husband. (telling it she opened the knot for him and shook her head as is that is okay)

Ranveer(holding the pant and shook his head as okay):Fine let me get ready to office. Today you have to do a important work for me. You have to draft the clients documents and send the final copy to me by the day of the day. 

Ishani; hmm It will be done. 

Ranveer; hmmm 

Ranveer telling it went to the washroom to get ready for the day. 

Ishani: your coffee is in the table have it. 

Ranveer(being in the washroom); Okay

To be continued 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww short but such a sweet and nostalgic update dr 

That knot tying things takes me down the lane of IshVeer so young and vibrant, all loving and caring to each other 

I thoroughly loved it 

Waiting for the next 

Much love 

JEN 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He kept his promise and did not drink at the bar. That warmed her heart.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Disha explained ishveer story to gauri.but how did ishani fall for ranveer if he treated her like a doormat?Good that gauri decided not to involve disha in her plan.ishveer conversation was naughty and funny.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Aww short but such a sweet and nostalgic update dr 

That knot tying things takes me down the lane of IshVeer so young and vibrant, all loving and caring to each other 

I thoroughly loved it 

Waiting for the next 

Much love 

JEN 

Hi Jen 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the update 

happy that the knot scene took you to the memory lane of ishveer and their love care for each other 

glad you loved it 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

He kept his promise and did not drink at the bar. That warmed her heart.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way ranveer kept his promise and he didn't drink 

and that surely warmed her heart 

keep reading 😉