Bollywood CC #101- Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.5k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago


U r in which WhatsApp group man 😆


hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree


U r in which WhatsApp group man 😆


not mine, That’s some pig lover😆

WUJVYJYKG5CXV24L thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

What does it mean in lay term?

I had a horrible day 😭. Nothing unusual, but yeah, horrible 😢.



Sorry just saw this notification. What happened? How’s the healing going? You have been having a rough couple of months my lord



Oh it’s just Ranbir is a pretty typical Libra based on his interviews. So the pink moon in his first house this week is likely gonna make him self-reflect and release pent up emotions. I was just hoping Alia stays away during this breakthrough 😆


WUJVYJYKG5CXV24L thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Your future daughter with the grandkitties



https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpBy2XTgknU/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning.Have a great Sunday

5QH3CBNIYH6MNBTB thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OH LAWD. My dream life! 😍

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Good morning.Have a great Sunday

Good morning 🤗

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".