Bollywood CC #101- Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.5k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
I have seen that one many times. It’s cool this and other reels have made this the most popular on instagram and the song over 100 million views and likes 👍
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh Mein kya sun rahi hoon AP n Annanya? 😢 I will promptly dislike him if it's true.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Yeh Mein kya sun rahi hoon AP n Annanya? 😢 I will promptly dislike him if it's true.

I doubt they saying probably just attended the party.
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I doubt they saying probably just attended the party.

Hope so. Else big wtf... Woh sonam bajwa taq ko bhav nahi deta. Toh ananya ki hai. Also isn't ananya eyeing aryan?

Edited by VintageWine - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Hope so. Else big wtf... Woh sonam bajwa taq ko bhav nahi deta. Toh ananya ki hai. Also isn't ananya eyeing aryan?

Annie pie is the Aloo of this Generation.
Aryan - Ranbir

AP, ARK,…, - Varun, Sid Malhotra,…..😆


just like Aloobir, Ananya -Aryan are endgame

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

Annie pie is the Aloo of this Generation.
Aryan - Ranbir

AP, ARK,…, - Varun, Sid Malhotra,…..😆


just like Aloobir, Ananya -Aryan are endgame

I wouldn't mind. But AP has my heart even if he's auto tune and shit. He can do so much better 🤣.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh dono Shimla wale aunties kyun dikhne lage?


https://www.instagram.com/p/CquMElYPHCk/

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

2

English-Memes-Bruh-Moments

full bodi pig🤣


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".