•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Chicken Bhanot acts really well.

No offense about the nickname.

I am still lingering on to Zain and Shivangi.

Eisha Singh is kind of passive.

Bekaboo is on the wrong channel. SP has a niche audience for fantasy.

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Chicken Bhanot acts really well.

No offense about the nickname.

I am still lingering on to Zain and Shivangi.

Eisha Singh is kind of passive.

Bekaboo is on the wrong channel. SP has a niche audience for fantasy.

sp has turned out to be a just a channel which airs drammatic shows . It's been very long i have seen any fantasy shows on sp. 

Where as colors is exploring on supernatural shows as trp rates are dropping. 

It had pishachini which got off aired recently, tere ishq main ghayal, naagin and bekaboo. 

I am happy that atleast one channel is exploring supernatural genres.

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by firewings_diya

sp has turned out to be a just a channel which airs drammatic shows . It's been very long i have seen any fantasy shows on sp. 

Where as colors is exploring on supernatural shows as trp rates are dropping. 

It had pishachini which got off aired recently, tere ishq main ghayal, naagin and bekaboo. 

I am happy that atleast one channel is exploring supernatural genres.

I think eventually other channels might want a piece of that supernatural show ka craze as well. And compared to some other channels, I think SP would be a strong contender, although I'm hoping that maybe a channel like Sony or SAB would be interested since they're the least likely to mess with a show's story for trp's sake. I'm really happy that different genres are being explored in film and TV again and I hope that in the future, be it by Ekta or someone else, other source materials are looked into as well instead of just repeating the same story over and over again. 

Originally posted by foreverlazy

I think eventually other channels might want a piece of that supernatural show ka craze as well. And compared to some other channels, I think SP would be a strong contender, although I'm hoping that maybe a channel like Sony or SAB would be interested since they're the least likely to mess with a show's story for trp's sake. I'm really happy that different genres are being explored in film and TV again and I hope that in the future, be it by Ekta or someone else, other source materials are looked into as well instead of just repeating the same story over and over again. 

true sony and its sister channels do not run behind trp.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

true sony and its sister channels do not run behind trp.

They usually just let creators do whatever they want and prefer not to drag out their shows, apart from I guess BALH.