Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aree bechaari Rishita 

Rishita who can mistreat Chiku, call a kid Mithu names and have never actually really given her kid Sheesh real love is so bechaari bcoz Mithu is calling Dev papa and bcoz we hate Raavi so we will bring her so called puraana pyaar to demean her đź‘Ź

The girl has lost everything but no we will bring her so called love for Dev and about Mithu calling Dev papa which she herself doesn't know. 

Interestingly Rishita is so bechaari, that Rishita who has not left even kids for sprouting venom against them. Bechaari

Again I don't support this track makers are sick to bring this shit. 

This track is brought to again question Raavi ka character and insult her. 

& ShiVi are toxic but atleast they aren't shameless like Dev Rishita who hasn't done even single thing for kid always blaming others and taking away their rights and money but won't do anything themselves for them. 

I am sure I don't need to remind how many money ShiVi has given to their kid and how much shit they have thrown their way specially when they haven't done anything for their own kid rather want others to do everything for them. 

I was not interested in commenting here but seeing about how Rishita is poor after insulting everyone and using them and doing nothing her kid still blaming other. That's why replied. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: throwaway123

The kid himself chose Dev as father as Shiva keeps forgetting him. 

He keeps on calling him papa & even asked Shesh to stay away from him.

Whats with bringing up Krish again, what relevance does he hold? lol.. If its to point out cringiness level, then yeah he tops the list.

Dhara & Suman not revealing the truth, this is just to stretch. Whatever you said about if Shiva was not taken away is an assumption. It could also be like after chutki goes missing, their priority changes, they arrange treatment & he gets better quickly. 

FYI: Mitthoo is Dev’s brother’s son.

Brother who is in this condition because was trying to get money for Dev’s daughter’s treatment. When all mr. Smart dev was doing was running to Bhabhi for money.

Krish comes in because Krish is the reason why shwta is unleashed on all, of course alongwith chikoo obsessed selfish Bhabhi.

I understand current creative mandali’s push is to once again poke fingers on Raavi just because her & her husbands kid called his badey papa- papa.

Child is missing fatherly affection & 4 yr olds do that.

That’s how normal trp audience will see this.

Me and many who follow this show will remember 500 episodes of Raavi’s & Shivas marriages, growth etc.

todays episode proves how much Bhabhi cares for Shivas treatment, Rasvi being thrown out . Bhabhi can hide krish’s wife & ema canada sponsorer. But Raavi had to go!!!  
Most bizzare bakwas. 

Anyways- carry on—— no matter what , this abusing Raavi hasnot worked, won’t look any other look better & is as always going to make people hate Dhara more.

highonganja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Aree bechaari Rishita 

Rishita who can mistreat Chiku, call a kid Mithu names and have never actually really given her kid Sheesh real love is so bechaari bcoz Mithu is calling Dev papa and bcoz we hate Raavi so we will bring her so called puraana pyaar to demean her đź‘Ź

The girl has lost everything but no we will bring her so called love for Dev and about Mithu calling Dev papa which she herself doesn't know. 

Interestingly Rishita is so bechaari, that Rishita who has not left even kids for sprouting venom against them. Bechaari

Again I don't support this track makers are sick to bring this shit. 

This track is brought to again question Raavi ka character and insult her. 

& ShiVi are toxic but atleast they aren't shameless like Dev Rishita who hasn't done even single thing for kid always blaming others and taking away their rights and money but won't do anything themselves for them. 

I am sure I don't need to remind how many money ShiVi has given to their kid and how much shit they have thrown their way specially when they haven't done anything for their own kid rather want others to do everything for them. 

I was not interested in commenting here but seeing about how Rishita is poor after insulting everyone and using them and doing nothing her kid still blaming other. That's why replied. 

What about Raavi, did you not see her questioning Shesh & Rishitha's parvarish the first time they met after 7 years.

How did she lost everything, is Rishitha or Dev responsible? her husband went to fight, did anyone force him? it was his decision.. Raavi is not aware of Mithu calling Dev as papa, seriously? She was right there sitting in swing when this happened.. 

Regarding character assasination, you gonna blame Dev Rishitha for that too? lol..

Dev & Rishitha not doing anything for their kids, who brought up Shesh till now, Raavi Shiva ? The Fd shiva openend for Chutki and the gift from Raavi, did someone force them to do it ? I don't think its a crime to accept gifts given by someone out of their free will.

Its really funny to hear that only Dev Rishitha does blame game, till now Raavi was like anything bad under the sun is because of Dhara & now asking her Dhara di to make Shiva alright.. lol. 

The 'disinterest' is quiet evident considering you are not aware/conveniently skipped certain things happened in show.. Anyways, Thanks for commenting.. Cheers!

highonganja thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

FYI: Mitthoo is Dev’s brother’s son.

Brother who is in this condition because was trying to get money for Dev’s daughter’s treatment. When all mr. Smart dev was doing was running to Bhabhi for money.

Krish comes in because Krish is the reason why shwta is unleashed on all, of course alongwith chikoo obsessed selfish Bhabhi.

I understand current creative mandali’s push is to once again poke fingers on Raavi just because her & her husbands kid called his badey papa- papa.

Child is missing fatherly affection & 4 yr olds do that.

That’s how normal trp audience will see this.

Me and many who follow this show will remember 500 episodes of Raavi’s & Shivas marriages, growth etc.

todays episode proves how much Bhabhi cares for Shivas treatment, Rasvi being thrown out . Bhabhi can hide krish’s wife & ema canada sponsorer. But Raavi had to go!!!  
Most bizzare bakwas. 

Anyways- carry on—— no matter what , this abusing Raavi hasnot worked, won’t look any other look better & is as always going to make people hate Dhara more.

Reg Shivas condition, same as I replied to previous commenter, no one forced Shiva to go fight, its another thing the opponent cheated too.. But you cannot blame Dev or for that sake anyone else for Shiva going to fight or quitting studies, it was his 'decisions' that changed his life forever.

Yes, totally agree that Krish and Dhara is responsible for Shweta entering their life. 

Ah, now I get it.. So you think I am from creative team or something.. I know the name of writers, Mr and Mrs Choubey, if that makes me a part of their team, then YES..lol

If the trp audience perceives this as an act of innocence and is okay with it, then good for them!

I never said Bhabhi cares for Shiva, was just countering your assumption of what could have happenend if Shiva was not taken away. 

Agree with you that there was no need for Raavi to be forced out of Pandya house, they could have just said as Mama Mami is deceased, she is staying here. 

Reg Dhara, lets hate her together!