Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You should watch T-Series music video, especially with Divya Kumar Khosla or Nora Fatehi
Bad songs and bad storylines
Why do music videos even have storylines😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You should watch T-Series music video, especially with Divya Kumar Khosla or Nora Fatehi
Bad songs and bad storylines
Why do music videos even have storylines😆
Idk, but some old mvs and even current ones (not by T-Series) have beautiful ones.😍 Ig it gives you something to watch and not just listen
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Idk, but some old mvs and even current ones (not by T-Series) have beautiful ones.😍 Ig it gives you something to watch and not just listen
Yup especially the Falguni Pathak ones. They were all sooo sweet and intriguing at the same time😍. So many times I end up watching those videos when I those songs end up in my random playlist.
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2
I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?
6