Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Eyyyy meko flashbacks chahie raavi shiva aur mithoo ke... Give me flashbacks and photos of shivi with mithoooooo... 😤😤😤

Prove that mithoo is shivi kid... He is but meko flashbacks chahie✊✊

Contact fanfic writers

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Mere ghar me yahi chalta hai...🤣

Neither of us three resembles to our parents and we are told whenever we do some kaand that we aren't their kids🤣

For me it is i am exchange lol, their was a boy but they replaced with me... For my sister as well and to that I add that I picked up from kachre ka dibba🤣 same goes to my brother... He is told that there was a baby market and mamma was late so she picked up worst one🤣

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

Contact fanfic writers

Woh toh me khud hi likhdu par mujhe bahut aalas aata hai🤣

Soominol thumbnail

Congratulations on new edt 

Hey edt Wale devta bas iss baar tag karne ki permission Dena 🙏🙏

So now raavi have to deal with husband jisko ye bhi nahi malum ki woh married hai 👏👏 along with that she need to pacify her own son and clear his misunderstanding but but but guess who will take incharge of doing this things - the great bhabhibaa who will jst create more mess for sure💯 

And raavi will be ridiculed by Shiva - becoz she is MKBKB

Baa- for messing up her ridiculous plan or not agreeing with it 

Budhiya- she needs no reason to ridicule raavi she will jst do it taaki raat ko neend aachi aaye or khaana hazam ho 

Soominol thumbnail

Woh toh me khud hi likhdu par mujhe bahut aalas aata hai🤣

Toh likho naa bohoto ki duyaaein milegi 🥺

manny136 thumbnail

Mere ghar me yahi chalta hai...🤣

Neither of us three resembles to our parents and we are told whenever we do some kaand that we aren't their kids🤣

For me it is i am exchange lol, their was a boy but they replaced with me... For my sister as well and to that I add that I picked up from kachre ka dibba🤣 same goes to my brother... He is told that there was a baby market and mamma was late so she picked up worst one🤣

mine is totally opposite lol me and my sister resemble our parents a lot, also ppl think we are twins even though we don't even look alike lol we are def our parents kids lol

As I told you in the other thread im the fav first child and even when scolded it was nothing like that lol my sister is the spare child my parents had so I would not be alone in this world just in case something happened to them lol My mom was done after me lol

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

It is sad to hear Mitthu say again and again that his father forgets him and doesn’t remember that he is his son, yet the writers want to continue to show Shiva’s memory loss which means Raavi and Mitthu have no place in his life at all. Along with Raavi, Mitthu is also paying the consequences of being part of this family especially being associated with Shiva. They are indeed showing him to be neither a good husband nor a good father. He might be a great son, brother, devar but when it comes to being a husband and a father👎 

Mitthu and Raavi are never going to get happiness ever in their lives and that’s the narrative these writers want to go with.

That's a sad reality. Shiva has been seen as a doting son, selfless brother and a brother-in-law one would die to have. 

But he has never been portrayed as a supportive or understanding husband. Whenever it comes to Raavi, he is the first one to doubt her intentions. (Except for that one social media incident). He has always mistrusted her and created a chaos.

Raavi has always always supported him. Irrespective of his brutal behavior towards her. She was the one who took him away without any second thought of how they are going to manage their living, without any resources and without any logistics. She has always thought of him first. 

The sad reality is, if Raavi wouldn't have taken Shiva away , he would never have gone leaving Pandya Niwas and his Bhabhi. 

But the truth is, Shiva was safe for all those 7 years he was with Raavi and under her care. As soon as he came back, his health deteriorated and how. But Raavi gets a Ghar nikaala in return of everything she does for him. Either by blame or by consequences. 

I wouldn't be shocked if they show Suman happy on Raavi leaving. That lady has no heart for Raavi. 

Sorry I get distracted when it comes to Raavi .

Coming back to the point. Yes Shiva was never a good husband and because of his health he has never got a chance to be portrayed as a father to Mitthu, forget good or bad. 

It's been 3 months and the no. of scenes we have for Shiva and Mitthu are just 2 ( Intro and Tiger fiasco). 

And now with the upcoming memory loss track it's going farther than I thought it would go. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

Toh likho naa bohoto ki duyaaein milegi 🥺

Mene memory loss wale me shivi ke liya chotu sa khayali pulao likha tha woh 5 6 lines ke baad se wese hi drafts me hai... 🤣

Pehle I used to write a lot of os ts for drikshit, avneil, kaira... Ab mann hi nahi karta

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Eyyyy meko flashbacks chahie raavi shiva aur mithoo ke... Give me flashbacks and photos of shivi with mithoooooo... 😤😤😤

Prove that mithoo is shivi kid... He is but meko flashbacks chahie✊✊

Bhabhi Rishita Shweta Krish Prerna Natasha Dev Gaumbi Chiku Suman Shesh ke hote hue screenspace Kahan bacha Shivi aur Mitthu (together) ke liye.

The memory loss track is coming as an excuse to justify Alice's injury and to keep her away from the screen. 

To Behen line me lag jaao desired scenes ki. 😓