Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

That was brutal to watch. Too soon man 😟

Supari_khala thumbnail

Is this really what happened? So much was happening here at the time I barely paid much attention to global news 

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Unfortunate things have happened during 2020-2021. But i don't think the movie is going to be received well or even allowed to be released. πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Unfortunate things have happened during 2020-2021. But i don't think the movie is going to be received well or even allowed to be released. πŸ˜†

There are talks on twitter about taking the trailer down from youtube...😳...I don't think this is ever going to release and Anubhav Sinha to gayo...lag jaayegi ED aur CBI sab uske peechhe...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Is this really what happened? So much was happening here at the time I barely paid much attention to global news 

This is just the tip of the iceberg...

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

There are talks on twitter about taking the trailer down from youtube...😳...I don't think this is ever going to release and Anubhav Sinha to gayo...lag jaayegi ED aur CBI sab uske peechhe...

Can’t they just screen it at the festival circuit? I mean if it picks up there, some streaming site would gladly take it? I doubt this will get a theatrical release. It’s not looking too good for whoever was in power then. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

While COVID was new and worldwide phenomena many governments took similar decisions as Indian Government. India had it's own unique challenges.. despite that would say Indian Government did well.  

But Sensationalizing one aspect of period and calling it Darkest of times, feeling of partition is a stretch and bound to get a negative reaction. Especially people involved gives vendetta vibes.

Someday these things do need to be documented, lockdowns banning certain medicines, imposing vaccines and vaccine passports were all a massive experiment and like many Governments worldwide Indian government was also a part of it.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

It's not from T-Series account naa? Then it's removed from YouTube. Wonder if they'll even release it. OTT too is said to be controlled πŸ₯΄

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

It's not from T-Series account naa? Then it's removed from YouTube. Wonder if they'll even release it. OTT too is said to be controlled πŸ₯΄

Already??😲 I knew it....😳

I don't think ki OTT per bhi release hogi.....OTT per toh aur jyada log dekhenge.....ye kaun si VFX wali movie hai that it needs to be seen on big screen.....lekin hadd hai yaar....