Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Even I have not watched...Just saw weekly recap on sab..When I will get time i will watched past episode πŸ˜†

P.S.You're watching chashni just for raghav right?πŸ˜†

Good luck it a star show .πŸ˜†

Only till it's watchable 🀣🀣🀣😜

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yaar, yeh one month pehle shuru hua hain.🀣🀣

I will have to binge watch.

Only then can join discussions 

It's only 14 episodes old- I effectively started from episode 5 (which has pretty much been the best episode)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Finally found another common forum!! πŸ€—

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aekiel

Tara's food is excellent (it's essentially a feast- how did she learn to cook πŸ€ͺ)

Dhruv and Tara have a mini-debate over the existence of god at the dining table.

Dhruv gets a call and leaves; while running behind him Tara discovers the "TV", and is again surprised.

After being explained the TV by Prince, she sees her 17th century soldier on the news, and wants to show him to Dhruv to convince him of her story.

Tara is shown to have fantastic memory- she volunteers to get the vegetables from the market, and gets Prince to take her there.

Using Prince, she manages to call Dhruv and convinces him to meet her. However when he arrives on the bike, she remembers the 3 feet promise to his mother, and so travels by an alternate means of transport till they reach the place where the soldier is there.

Precap- Tara buys vegetables and comes back riding a horse πŸ˜†

That mother's behaviour of dhruv was so similar to the yash's dadi in aashiqana.....wahi hamare vere pe dore daal rah hai and all thing....But psyco babi nahi dhikh rah hai unhe

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aekiel

Using Prince, she manages to call Dhruv and convinces him to meet her. However when he arrives on the bike, she remembers the 3 feet promise to his mother, and so travels by an alternate means of transport till they reach the place where the soldier is there.

he called her rajkumari.. mocking or not i like it πŸ˜³

when they debated about vigyan and all, i thought she will reveal about ayurvedic skills. 

may be they are reserving that to save dhruv's maa or aunty  so they can love herπŸ€ͺ

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Sorry, off the topic a while.

Are u guys watching chashni on SP??.

I just binge first episode yesterday.

It started on 9 th march  

It sounded a little creepy. The backstory.

Execution quite fast 

First episode hero heroine already catch and fall( eyes rolling).

Bullet train speed 

Only watching coz of sai ketan.

In MHRW he was πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

The girl is pretty. She was in nagin 6 earlier.

Nahi re Ani..the only show i am watching is Teri Meri Dooriyan..wanted to watch Katha but time nahi mil raha

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Dharmender knocks himself out after colliding with a car.

Dhruv notices that Tara is concerned for Dharmender, but Tara says whatever story she says, he won't believe in it anyway.

The Saxenas wanted Turang Balm, but Turang means horse, so Tara brings a horse along πŸ˜†

However the police end up congratulating her because it was a tough horse to control, and say they will take lessons from her πŸ˜›

The person who is sending Dhruv to Canada is Ayesha's father, and Ayesha tries to stop him from sending Dhruv there.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Nahi re Ani..the only show i am watching is Teri Meri Dooriyan..wanted to watch Katha but time nahi mil raha

Mee too 

Not getting enough time to watch many.

Hardly following any loyally 🀣🀣