Bollywood CC #101 -Holi Special (DT Note pg 45, 97)- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

750

Views

35.9k

Users

40

Likes

915

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Tbh I found your replies funny in between ๐Ÿ˜†

a fan
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2


Why, you were showing a lot of interests in 'who'' my friends are.

List dekh ke darr gayi kiya. ๐Ÿคฃ

Letโ€™s meet in Times Square

Posted: 3 years ago

I will say yes anyhow u were in big boss forum? Weโ€™re u there this year ? I just know u are D3vil friend as he mentioned it here
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Go on enlighten me.

Pratigya

Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani

Dekha ek khwaab

Occasional big boss forums. ?

Ppl keep changing IDs.

You were active back then in pkyek forum?

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Not a fan exactly but what I liked I just mentioned it over here. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Go on enlighten me.

Pratigya

Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani

Dekha ek khwaab

Occasional big boss forums. ?

Ppl keep changing IDs.

bILLa ne akki ko bhut pela ha is forum pe ๐Ÿคฃ
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Someone dedicates a love letter to me I didn't ask for and im in the wrong ? I don't think so

maroony boy who wrote what
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Tbh I found your replies funny in between ๐Ÿ˜†

I just wanna discuss Kevin Durant ๐Ÿ˜‚
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Letโ€™s meet in Times Square

Game on

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

maroony boy who wrote what


Koi Rabiya Naam Ki ๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand ยท 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna ยท 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".