Bollywood CC #101 -Holi Special (DT Note pg 45, 97)- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

750

Views

35.9k

Users

40

Likes

915

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Someone dedicates a love letter to me I didn't ask for and im in the wrong ? I don't think so

You got a love letter?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago


Tell u what more?

Ab teri itni choti si hi naak reh gayi hai tumhari, ussey rehne dho. Saans lene ke liye kaam ayegi. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by carisma2 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

You got a love letter?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It was a from a dude and I peaceโ€™s out โœŒ๏ธ

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I donโ€™t go for that group activity


Why, you were showing a lot of interests in 'who'' my friends are.

List dekh ke darr gayi kiya. ๐Ÿคฃ

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



You were spamming the CC on purpose to get back at a member. That was juvenile, you were wrong so people called you out.


I was the victim. I shouldve been promoted to DT as a reward for tolerating this mental torture.๐Ÿ˜ญ

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I saw more fangirls then than now tbh๐Ÿ˜†


Yeah, after we left, fangirls got bored. ๐Ÿคญ

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


I ask you this as I am 12 yrs OLD in this forum & you are 16, so you must have come across me at our prime time when I was new in forum.

Go on enlighten me.

Pratigya

Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani

Dekha ek khwaab

Occasional big boss forums. ?

Ppl keep changing IDs.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

You can check then in my buddy list.

If you like any members from my buddy list, you can add them. I won't mind. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

is ur list long between hello
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I was the victim. I shouldve been promoted to DT as a reward for tolerating this mental torture.๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I did what I did on November 8


It was September/October people started dedicating threads to me for no apparent reason. So I did not first.

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

is ur list long between hello

U tell me.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand ยท 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna ยท 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".