Posted: 1 years ago

Hrithik received a standing ovation for Vikram Vedha. he is a legend of his time, and most film critics agree with this. As an actor, he is completely fearless and loses himself in each role he plays. I see him on-screen and marvel at his talent.

His performances are known for their intensity, depth, and emotional range. Whether he is playing an action hero or a romantic lead, Hrithik brings his unique style to every role he takes on. His ability to convey complex emotions through subtle facial expressions and body language is unmatched.

He's mesmerizing and so are his physique and dancing skills.

What a combination of skills!

But let's celebrate his acting!

Yeah well barring his high on drugs performance in films like MPKDH, MDK etc. he is pretty good at what he does ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by mintyblue

Hrithik received a standing ovation for Vikram Vedha. he is a legend of his time, and most film critics agree with this. As an actor, he is completely fearless and loses himself in each role he plays. I see him on-screen and marvel at his talent.

His performances are known for their intensity, depth, and emotional range. Whether he is playing an action hero or a romantic lead, Hrithik brings his unique style to every role he takes on. His ability to convey complex emotions through subtle facial expressions and body language is unmatched.

He's mesmerizing and so are his physique and dancing skills.

What a combination of skills!

But let's celebrate his acting!

Don't you get tired, Mints? 

No, He sucks as an Actor. 

Originally posted by SlowlyDrifting

Don't you get tired, Mints? 

You think? ðŸ˜†

I could say the same to you, considering how long you were going on and on in the other thread!

But I don't have a negative mindset like yours!

Learn to respect other ppl!

I could say the same to you, considering how long you were going on and on in the other thread!

Hey, hey... Sorry if you felt offended..cuz I really didn't mean that. I said it just like that.... casually.. 

Won't bother you again. But before leaving from here..just wanted to know what kind of 'negative mindset' I displayed in the 'other thread' (also which other thread)? 

OMG Minty! What happened! I also gave a laughing reaction to her comment as I know she didn't post it in a mean way or to put you down! Half the forum does have this instant reaction in a fun way seeing one more HR topic from you, it is never in a negative way, ofcourse you are free to post as many HR topics as you want on a public forum.

I haven't seen her posting anywhere with a negative mindset! I am not saying this because she is a close friend, I just don't want any unnecessary misunderstanding between you two. Peace! 

i havent seen him acting badly since his Mein Prem ki

For all my opinion is worth, Slowly is one of the few people with the least negative mindset on bwf. 

@Slowly - please don't take her jibes at heart. U R one of the most positive and wonderful person I've met on bwf. Never change yourself for anyone. You are perfect as you are ðŸ¤—