


Thanks for the laughs 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica



Thanks for the laughs 
their is A Man Called ARJUN RAMPAL. even Hrithik himself knows him very well

Minty, you write beautiful posts. I love reading them.

Can you write something on Madonna for me? I would love it. 
Sometimes it's just nice to read such posts like Minty wrote...
That's the wonderful thing about beauty, it's so subjective, so your feeling is totally valid. Personally, I found him stunning in Dhoom and Bang Bang; that's it.
It reminds me of a junior from boarding school who’s been a fan since his debut. Years later, she is married with kids, and he's still her favourite. I think that's really cool when it's kept in that healthy, appreciative space.
Hrithik is very handsome ☺️♥️
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://x.com/i/status/2048341055108723179
https://youtu.be/QHnKs87JWT8?si=s-CBm1MmtA0rLtvW fangirling over him lol
13