Performance Discussion 4 & 5 March, 2023

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aruna Irani & Bindu Special and Holi Special.

Discuss here... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Last week bottom me aanewaale ko jhatka laga hai..

Chirag n Bidipta rocked today

altgr thumbnail

I just loved everyone's performances today, everyone performed so well. Very difficult to choose just one. Sonakshi, Senjuti & Rishi the best today for me. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: altgr

I just loved everyone's performances today, everyone performed so well. Very difficult to choose just one. Sonakshi, Senjuti & Rishi the best today for me. 

Heard Rishi..missed the other two performances 😐

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

i legit forgot which show these kids are from thanks to sony continuously churning out reality shows😆

yeah balam pichkari is a famous song bt kids singing that with those double meaning lyrics...ick

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I managed to catch Bindu - Aruna Irani episode today.  I must say all sang welll, but I was least impressed by Rishi.  It was very pedestrian, I felt.

Dilbar Dil Se Pyaare.  As always, I felt that Sonakshi was technically brilliant but her voice just doesn't suit my ears!

altgr thumbnail

Holi Special Episode

Mixed feelings about the episode. The solos were great but the duets were underwhelming. Actually there should have been 3 separate episodes - 1 for Holi Special, 1 for Ranbir-Shraddha and 1 for Superstar Singer 2 kids, but they made 3 in 1. That's why I prefer the simple and normal episodes over these longer and too much happening episodes. 

The 2 duets which I found decent were Shivam-Mani & Deboshmita-Pranjal, other were forgettable. The kids were not upto the mark, the seniors did better. The strange improvisations in some songs didn't help either.

Coming to the solos, everyone performed really well. Shivam & Sonakshi super consistent as always and showing their brilliance. Rishi giving the performance which makes him the hot favourite for the title. And Senjuti was just excellent, to me it almost felt like it's the film version. Chirag, Deboshmita & Bidipta did well too. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yet to catch the episode.  Rahul Deshpande popped up on my YouTube feed & I ended up watching his collectives one after the other… my God! No words…💕💕.  After that, didn’t feel like watching anything else.  Need to catch this episode tomorrow. Going by the comments, not expecting much. 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Yet to catch the episode.  Rahul Deshpande popped up on my YouTube feed & I ended up watching his collectives one after the other… my God! No words…💕💕.  After that, didn’t feel like watching anything else.  Need to catch this episode tomorrow. Going by the comments, not expecting much. 

Don't miss Saturday performances and solos of Holi Special.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Holi Special Episode

Mixed feelings about the episode. The solos were great but the duets were underwhelming. Actually there should have been 3 separate episodes - 1 for Holi Special, 1 for Ranbir-Shraddha and 1 for Superstar Singer 2 kids, but they made 3 in 1. That's why I prefer the simple and normal episodes over these longer and too much happening episodes. 

The 2 duets which I found decent were Shivam-Mani & Deboshmita-Pranjal, other were forgettable. The kids were not upto the mark, the seniors did better. The strange improvisations in some songs didn't help either.

Coming to the solos, everyone performed really well. Shivam & Sonakshi super consistent as always and showing their brilliance. Rishi giving the performance which makes him the hot favourite for the title. And Senjuti was just excellent, to me it almost felt like it's the film version. Chirag, Deboshmita & Bidipta did well too. 

Was Faiz present?  And how was Sayisha's performance?