priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

4 years of Luka Chuppi

Luka Chuppi (2023) - Movie | Reviews, Cast & Release Date - BookMyShowLuka Chuppi box office collection Day 26: Kartik Aaryan film struggling to  survive | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sanon acted in same cringe way, showing gums throughout the film🤢 & delivering dialogues as if she's eating paan

Kartik was so good in this film🔥 Man carried the entire film on his shoulder.. need that Karthik back!!

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Sanon acted in same cringe way, showing gums throughout the film🤢 & delivering dialogues as if she's eating paan

Kartik was so good in this film🔥 Man carried the entire film on his shoulder.. need that Karthik back!!

my relative also has a gummy smile nothing wrong with that

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: priya185

my relative also has a gummy smile nothing wrong with that

I m not pointing out wrong things, lol. Akki also has a gummy smile but he looks hot. Same can't be said about Sanon, imo. She looks horrible 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Kriti has aged and this was just 4 years ago..all the weight gained for mimi and losing it has taken a toll on her freshness..and fluctuating weight does that..it ages you faster..but yeah this is one of those rare movies where she didn't play a vase..and the movie made 90cr..badla which released a week later also made 90cr..both were hits..those were the times man..doubt it would cross 30cr if released today..