Kangana slams Amitabh Bachchan and Tiger as mafia gang

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Kangana wrote in a tweet, “When I was looking for a date for Emergency release I saw this year movie calendar is pretty much free, probably because of setbacks Hindi industry is having, based on my post production timelines I zeroed down on 20th October, with in a week T series owner Bhushan Kumar (cont).”

“Announced his film on 20th October, entire October is free so is November, December and even September but today Mr Amitabh Bachchan and Tiger Shroff announced their ambitious project on 20th October, ha ha lagta hai panic meetings ho rahi hai Bollywood mafia gangs mein (seems like Bollywood mafia gangs are holding panic meetings),” she continued in her next tweet.

She further added, “Now release date for Emergency I will announce only one month in advance with the trailer itself, jab sara saal free hai toh clash ki zarurat kyu hai bhai?? Yeh buri halat hai industry ki phir bhi itni durbuddhi, kya khate ho yaar tum sab, itne self destructive kaise ho (if the entire year is free then why bother to clash with each other. The industry is suffering so much yet such decisions, what do you eat for breakfast, how are you so self-destructive)?”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

How does releasing teaser and trailer for Dhaakad work? Asking for movie mafia

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

How does releasing teaser and trailer for Dhaakad work? Asking for movie mafia

It worked so well. Just look...she is the queen of Bollywood.