Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

People who live in USA or European countries can so relate to this movie....A fear lurks in the minds.....what if they take our children away for something they perceive as child endangerment.....like babies sleeping in the parents' beds...sometimes cultural differences are difficult to understand...

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

So scary, just the fact that cultural differences was the reason enough for them to take the kids away. So ignorant and racist, but so scary to think of as parents. 

As usual, Rani is shining like a bright star. They don't make like her anymore.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People who live in USA or European countries can so relate to this movie....A fear lurks in the minds.....what if they take our children away for something they perceive as child endangerment.....like babies sleeping in the parents' beds...sometimes cultural differences are difficult to understand...

Completely agree with you.. 

In India, a parent can scold or hit their child in case of extreme misbehaving. 

But, in US and other places, parents need to be very cautious of what they talk or fights b/w couples in front of their child lest the child blurts out something in front of their teacher.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

ufff Rani!!!  God..they don't make actors like you anymore..what a performer man..just amazing..i have goosebumps..everything looks amazing about this movie so far..rani better not be robbed off the best actress awards for this..she was insanely goood!!

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rani please do more movies. ❤️

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only reason I know of this whole case now it’s because of this movie. I’ve never heard of this before!! Was it all over the media when it happened? I must’ve been very young at that time bc I never remember reading about it.

Did the woman win the case and her children back?

Love watching Rani in movies so will be watching this. She’s a TRUE actress. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg Rani ! You make me so proud again and again 

Stanning you is worth it for days like these 🥳

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4