Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I think their craft is very different from each other but did I read that correctly that Oye Lucky Lucky Oye and Byomkesh Bakshi are bad films🙈 They are both rated 7.7 and 7.6 on Imdb. They weren't successful movies but they were loved. The reason why Oye Lucky Lucky Oye was flopped was because it was released right after 2008 Mumbai attacks. Byomkesh had a less commercial appeal and hence it was not a hit. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noorsand

I think their craft is very different from each other but did I read that correctly that Oye Lucky Lucky Oye and Byomkesh Bakshi are bad films🙈 They are both rated 7.7 and 7.6 on Imdb. They weren't successful movies but they were loved. The reason why Oye Lucky Lucky Oye was flopped was because it was released right after 2008 Mumbai attacks. Byomkesh had a less commercial appeal and hence it was not a hit. 

Watch Khosla Ka Ghosla. 

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have watched Khosla Ka Ghosla and it is one of my favourite comedy-drama movies. I have watched and loved all of Dibakar Banerjee movies. 

I was saying with respect to the topic made - that Khosla Ka Ghosla and Sandeep and Pinky Faraar are good movies and Oye Lucky Lucky Oye and Detective Byomkesh Bakshy are bad movies. The latter are not the best Dibakar Banerjee movies but they are still really good movies.