Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Thanks for the tagsmiley31

Today one question I've been asking since the show started has been answered.

Why  Omi, Ninad and Shivani respect Bhavani so much to the point that sometimes they are afraid of her , besides the fact she their elder?

BK can be a dangerous woman either way, whether she's sweet or bitter!

The way this woman has started to uproot P, she will not even see it coming.

Curiously there are still pics of Sai and V, that P could not burn or throw away.

So was BK a secret Sairat shipper all along?smiley36

When I was a kid there is this Reggae song my uncle used to listen quite regularly, it is now playing in my head nonstop since watching V and Sai.

"Night nurse only you alone can quench this thirst, oh the pain is getting worse" (yeah, yeah I know she's not a nurse)šŸ˜†

I used think how dumb the song was, if the man was really thirsty and asking for water then this nurse should just give it to him so the crooning and pain will stopsmiley36

At the time my innocent mind did not understand it was not actual water he was begging and crying forsmiley43

BK and Savi stole the show but this gutter song will not leave me alone.

OMG the songšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chalo u now get it,

Waise me too still in shock k BK has kept Sai-virat ki pics with her

Kia baat hai..she has come to the right person...apni Savi will bring all roothe hue members together.

P was happy getting another vaada from V, meanwhile her uprooting has begun....n she has no idea of that

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nirip

Abhi tak yakeen nhi hua k it was auntie free episode. BK-Savi will do the honours nowšŸ‘šŸ¼

Yes writers need to be more sensitive with sai-virat scenes so that the narrative shift doesnt come across as forced.

yes those slow music nehi chalega as they are separated and also share two kids...rather focus on their past intimacy than creating lovey dovey moments..

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaome

First of all shudh pratishat Didi free episode 

Thu Thu Thu āš«

UM Ka popat ho gaya šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Bhabu  Tujhe susu aayee hai kya šŸ˜‚

Today again there is stark difference between the upbringings of both children... Savi was taking her time to give promise to lady who she hardly knows .. The little girl was kept on looking at her pic with her aai .. Sai must have told her not to hide anything from her.. Savi is literally an exclusive creation of SaiRat šŸ˜˜..Kishori ji and aaria are another firecracking  combination..BK how sweetly convincing the Savi..and finally she has acknowledged the actual laxmi of her house.. By the way this sudden change reminds me of " katappa ne bahubali ko kyoon mara "

Vanker needs to be little bit more careful writing sairat.. It shouldn't come across outright flirty..Tgey were reminiscing their old memories..they could have made sai say you are the father of my two kids.. So I care for you 

By the way it seems anyone from Ghum team has never set a foot in the hospital or has never gone for checkups to any doctor  .yeh kya tha šŸ¤¢

Also, looks like DCP saab ne kabhi blood pressure check nahin karvaya šŸ¤£

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

BK know both Sai and P that is why she has employed such tactics to tackle both.

She cannot openly support Sai and she also know it is not wise at the moment to openly withdraw her support from P as her tentacles has gone deep too deep into Vinu.

BK knew she needed a divine weapon to tackle P hence Savi.

She know she can't say Kids need both parent together but the children can say it themselves. 

BK know V love giving Vadas and she saw how P used Vinu to squeeze that Vada  from him yesterday, So why not get both kids on the Vada train.šŸ˜†

Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nirip

OMG the songšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chalo u now get it,

Waise me too still in shock k BK has kept Sai-virat ki pics with her

Kia baat hai..she has come to the right person...apni Savi will bring all roothe hue members together.

P was happy getting another vaada from V, meanwhile her uprooting has begun....n she has no idea of that

Girl, it's a real gutter songšŸ˜†

You know that's the first Vaada he has openly given a justification to her for.

He literally burst her bubble on the spot.

Meanwhile he's get hot flushes and walking like he's riding a cyclešŸ¤£

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosyme

A doctor checked a patient and some glances were exchanged.

It's mentioned that, checking with stethoscope on bare skin gives better results as he came with a chest pain.

In fact he was wearing a vest inside.

It s not like thy r with each other like kabhi alvida na kehna.

They know each other since so many years also, so some comfort zone s there.

In fact I didn't like Kaku putting a small kid n spot to tell her half the truth and giving her such a great responsibility. She could have directly ordered Pakhi that Sai has right to spend time with Vinu.

She orders every one and she's playing on backfoot now.

. No Sairat is no way like shahrukh and rani from kabhi alvida ..shahrukh and rani were such disgusting ungrateful people in Kabhi alvida. Preeti and abhishek were such good spouses to both of them yet they played so dirty with them. And I actually enjoyed that movie when I saw it because I was a,big SRk fan..and I didnā€™t really underStand the gist and implications of that movie and itā€™s EMA theme because  I was young..now that Iā€™m older, wiser and married..I see how terrible their behaviour was..ā˜¹ļø.ā€™ā€™ But here with Sairat itā€™s differentā€¦this couple were married..had 3 children together, been through so much pain and grief.. and patralekha manipulated her way into their lives and destroyed it..ā˜¹ļø.. they are not two strangers shacking up in a hotel room like SRk and rani..I canā€™t believe how immoral that movie was,.even Amitabh bachan ..such a terrible character he played..an old sleazy man hooking up with young prostitutes..šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ā€¦old grandpas that age have so much health issues..but Karan johar decided to do weird stuff in that movie šŸ˜‚.. 

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

. No Sairat is no way like shahrukh and rani from kabhi alvida ..shahrukh and rani were such disgusting ungrateful people in Kabhi alvida. Preeti and abhishek were such good spouses to both of them yet they played so dirty with them. And I actually enjoyed that movie when I saw it because I was a,big SRk fan..and I didnā€™t really underStand the gist and implications of that movie and itā€™s EMA theme because  I was young..now that Iā€™m older, wiser and married..I see how terrible their behaviour was..ā˜¹ļø.ā€™ā€™ But here with Sairat itā€™s differentā€¦this couple were married..had 3 children together, been through so much pain and grief.. and patralekha manipulated her way into their lives and destroyed it..ā˜¹ļø.. they are not two strangers shacking up in a hotel room like SRk and rani..I canā€™t believe how immoral that movie was,.even Amitabh bachan ..such a terrible character he played..an old sleazy man hooking up with young prostitutes..šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ā€¦old grandpas that age have so much health issues..but Karan johar decided to do weird stuff in that movie šŸ˜‚.. 

Yes that movie was like some Hollywood stuff. But even they clear everything and then move on.

Yes this was just a normal check up.

Sai s so good that she has given up on Vinu also.as he hates her.

She wants to give him some space.

And she's feeling bad that due to that , she put Savi n danger and didn't give her food. So she's taking it slow .

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

As I said exes me zyada flirting hoti hai .  Forbidden fruit is sweeter .. you canā€™t help yourself 

In Sai and Viratā€™s case itā€™s all healthy too!!!  šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰šŸ˜

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I donā€™t know itā€™s just meā€¦ but this is normal Sai and V pattern of speaking to each other when they are calm. It would be flirting for other couples but for these two morons itā€™s normal way of talking 

Remember the celebrity handsome talk ā€¦ V infact had clarified that ham aise hi baat karte hai .. hum jaghad nahin rahe ya Sai mujhe Pareshaan nahin kar rahiā€¦ 

to me this scene was nothing more that a doctors checkup.. haan just V was reminiscing what old Sairat looked like.. it didnā€™t feel like flirting either. 

Also this scene was nothing more than alibi for V and to clarify that he is not leaving Mumbai . It was to show Sai has to trust V when he said he will talk to Vinu. See how that conversation was abruptly stopped by the senior doctor. It was not intended to inflict more pain on Sai at the moment.  

Yes V started to feel for Sai Ofcourse but he hasnā€™t broken the shackles and Sai has accepted he is married. Sai has one goal ā€” her kids Vinu and Savi! Virat on contrary is coming out he wants to somehow stay around and near Sai. He is okay with this arrangementā€¦ 

I hope they actually act on the precap where we get cameo for male interests for Sai! 

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I heard few old folks say this which is misogynistic in nature and it fits V ā€˜s scenario really well  ā€¦ As long as the married man returns to his wife in the night it shouldnā€™t matter what he did the whole day hinting at EMA . Post leap thatā€™s how it has been V might be giving heart eyes , enjoying Saiā€™s touches but end of the day he ends up with P in their bedroom . 

Well Sai n virat are not divorced .. secondly even if they are divorced .. it does not negate the fact the Savi is Viratā€™s child .. and Vinayak is Saiā€™s child 

when a couple get divorced you donā€™t shrug off your child because you did not get custody ..

more than patralekha or Sai or ashwini or bhavani Virat has a farz towards his daughter Savi .

If Savi needs her father to be with her .. as she needs support should her father shrug her off .. and say take support from the man your mom is planning to settle down with because I am not married to your mom any more 

Will it be safe to leave Savi with any other person beside Sai or Virat ā€¦.

I am not sure what your personal status is .. but if you have a child you will know .. and understand.. your own kid triumphs every other relationship till he or she needs you . 

Sai cannot let go of Vinayak .. because he has pushed her . No it does not work like that .. she has to try again and virat cannot let go of Savi because patralekha his wife will feel bad .  Virat even considering a transfer to Mumbai was stupid and unnatural ..he wanted to keep vinu with himself because he did not want both his kids with Sai in her custody..

It gives him a barter position .. now both are on even grounds ..today both are talking nicely with each other because each has a part of them on the hand .. Sai cannot fight with virat .. because vinu is with him .. and Virat cannot let go of Sai to move to another city as Savi is with her 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago