Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Aaah.. that's because the Scraps work like Wallpost now. So when you send a Scrap to me, it comes on my wall. Any subsequent replies are also on my wall πŸ˜†.

I'll ask about the comment thing to someone and get back to you..

Yeah I get it. But I'm not able to view it on my profile. I can see one I sent you on your profile. 

Yesssss.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Ladkiyon se unki age nahi puchte!😲🀣🀣 What else you want to know about me! I'll answer you here itself.🀣 

Ab wat is M&B. Ufff I don't understand your shortforms!🀣No I mean I like watching love stories but what happens with me now is I can tolerate for sometime and then I think what it is this crap and then channel change! Unlike before🀣 TV doesn't interest me like before. 

I mean ek bhi show I can't find the type of content like before. 

Haha! Okay.. I'll ask you questions as they come up in my mind.

Oh sorry.. I don't mean to confuse you... just that MCU, M&B... all these are shortforms so commonly used that google would give you correct answer as well πŸ˜†. Anyway, M&B = Mills and Boons which is a genre of love stories with rich angry young man and poor chirpy woman who ends up turning around the man's life and world views. It's a trope you will find very common.. especially on Indian Television πŸ˜†

Well... to be honest, IPK dragged a bit too in between. I think I was just too enamored by the characters back then to realize the faults with the show πŸ˜†

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah I get it. But I'm not able to view it on my profile. I can see one I sent you on your profile. 

Yesssss.

No feature to see the Scraps you have written on someone's wall directly... but it has been requested so maybe they will introduce it at some point.

Comments are like I said - made on articles and fan fictions in FF section.

Hope that clears up the confusion πŸ˜³

Love,

Stuti

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Haha! Okay.. I'll ask you questions as they come up in my mind.

Oh sorry.. I don't mean to confuse you... just that MCU, M&B... all these are shortforms so commonly used that google would give you correct answer as well πŸ˜†. Anyway, M&B = Mills and Boons which is a genre of love stories with rich angry young man and poor chirpy woman who ends up turning around the man's life and world views. It's a trope you will find very common.. especially on Indian Television πŸ˜†

Well... to be honest, IPK dragged a bit too in between. I think I was just too enamored by the characters back then to realize the faults with the show πŸ˜†

Acha Mills and Boons! Like that. .okayyyyπŸ˜† And this concept has become regular with TV too! 

Exactly at that point to of time we dint realize the faults the parts where it got dragged bcuz we were too busy loving the show!🀣But now we realize all of this , that's why I think people don't watch television soaps anymore. 

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

No feature to see the Scraps you have written on someone's wall directly... but it has been requested so maybe they will introduce it at some point.

Comments are like I said - made on articles and fan fictions in FF section.

Hope that clears up the confusion πŸ˜³

Love,

Stuti

Oh that's what I was wondering! Why am I able to see some and rest not! πŸ€£

I might have posted comments on FF section. But I'm very sure I hadn't made any on articles.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akadu Singh Arnav

Hey Bhavi!

If you're watching Dear Ishq... can you tell us a bit about it?

@.BarunSanaya.

I thought it would be easier to continue here πŸ˜³.  And since Bhavi was just telling me about this new show Dear Ishq on Hotstar, you can join us in this discussion... from the advertisement I saw, it seems a tad bit similar to IPK (or perhaps any M&B story πŸ˜†).

Story is so far good. 

Abhimanyu Razdan is the main lead and he is the author of romantic novels. While Asmita is female lead and she is literature editor. Dono ki first meeting me hi fight hoti hai parking ko leke. Phir vha se fight start hui hai ab tak chal rahi hai. And Abhimanyu paperink ( publishing company name ) ko force krta hai that uski book Asmita hi edit karegi and Asmita mna krti hai that vo romantic book edit nhi krti because she is a literature editor. And because of that usse company me resign dena pda cause she doesn't agree on Abhimanyu's condition. Now she is working there on a notice period of 1 month. 

Actually on other side Abhimanyu's relation is not good with his father because he doesn't admire him. His father likes literature. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Akadu Singh Arnav

Btw have any of you watched Dhadkan Zingadi ki?! If you guys haven't !! I think you should. The storyline is different. ( Somewhere in between was a bit boring and kind of dragged) but the show went off air so abruptly! Just like IPK 

I have seen promo but didn't watch it.

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I have seen promo but didn't watch it.

Whyyy not!! Did you find the promo boring or thought it's going to be like DMG!🀣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Akadu Singh Arnav

Whyyy not!! Did you find the promo boring or thought it's going to be like DMG!🀣

Actually it was not a boring but I couldn't make out time to watch it. πŸ˜†

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Actually it was not a boring but I couldn't make out time to watch it. πŸ˜†

Haha okay! Tell me if you happen to watch it anytime.