Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

I'm an MCU fan so the last show I watched was probably one of their series. I haven't caught up with all their series (there are too many 🤢) but those are the only series I have watched 😆.

My granny watches Anupama on my tablet so I inadvertently end up catching bits and pieces of it... so maybe you can count that too... even if I'm not actively watching it 😆

MCU? 🤔 That's the case with me for Kundali Bhagya! 🤣 My mom watches and so I end up watching here n there!🤣

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

Nahiiii na, I'm not able to see them on my scrapbook!! And comments I don't remember posting on any Articles or anything.🤔

Sameee!!! Random scenes very randomly! Wow that's so niceee. That you'll actually never left even after the show went off air. Wish the friends I made here and I hadn't left this place either. 

Apart from this enlighten me about any other new features you know!! 😆Please!!😳

I'm able to see my scraps in my scrapbook 🤓. Also, we used to post comments on articles quite frequently when IPK was on air... to keep Barun and Sanaya at the top of celebrity ranking 😆.  Are you sure you have never done that? If so, than comments could possibly be the replies we leave on FFs in FF section. I'll try to ask one of the Mods about this and clear it up.

A lot of people left... some keep popping back now and then... mostly around the show's anniversary 😆. We are trying to make the forum more active again so if you're in touch with any of your old friends, feel free to invite them back here 😳

Ahh.. new features. Let's start with tagging since you are using it quite frequently. You don't need to tag me if you are already quoting me, since will receive the notification for quoting. Tags are used to bring the user's attention to a new topic or post.. it helps that we can tag upto 10 people in the same post.

Another one is reactions. Instead of merely a like, you can choose what reaction you want to give to a post.

There are different kinds of topics as well. When making a new thread, we can choose to make it a Normal thread like this, a Vote Up/Down topic (where members can vote the replies with Up or Down so the response with most upvotes stays at top) and a Question- Answer topic (where the original thread maker can choose a reply as the correct answer... similar to stack exchange). Of course, Polls are still there... just like before.

The FF section has undergone a complete makeover. Have you seen it?

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

MCU? 🤔 That's the case with me for Kundali Bhagya! 🤣 My mom watches and so I end up watching here n there!🤣

MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe

You know... the one that keeps making superhero movies every few days 😆. Wellll.. they weren't satisfied with movies so they make series too 🤣

Jokes apart, I'm more of a Superhero / Science Fiction / Fantasy kinda person. IPK was an anomaly... unless we think of the Chemistry between Arshi 🤣

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

I'm able to see my scraps in my scrapbook 🤓. Also, we used to post comments on articles quite frequently when IPK was on air... to keep Barun and Sanaya at the top of celebrity ranking 😆.  Are you sure you have never done that? If so, than comments could possibly be the replies we leave on FFs in FF section. I'll try to ask one of the Mods about this and clear it up.

A lot of people left... some keep popping back now and then... mostly around the show's anniversary 😆. We are trying to make the forum more active again so if you're in touch with any of your old friends, feel free to invite them back here 😳

Ahh.. new features. Let's start with tagging since you are using it quite frequently. You don't need to tag me if you are already quoting me, since will receive the notification for quoting. Tags are used to bring the user's attention to a new topic or post.. it helps that we can tag upto 10 people in the same post.

Another one is reactions. Instead of merely a like, you can choose what reaction you want to give to a post.

There are different kinds of topics as well. When making a new thread, we can choose to make it a Normal thread like this, a Vote Up/Down topic (where members can vote the replies with Up or Down so the response with most upvotes stays at top) and a Question- Answer topic (where the original thread maker can choose a reply as the correct answer... similar to stack exchange). Of course, Polls are still there... just like before.

The FF section has undergone a complete makeover. Have you seen it?

Yeah I'm able to see my old scraps. Not the recent ones! Like for example yours and mine! I'm not able to view those! 

Yup I'm very sure I haven't done anything of that sort. 😆 Yup tagging I'm aware now. Okay done 👍 Noted.🤣 Okay that's something I need to check on! 

Nopeeee need to check!

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Yeah I'm able to see my old scraps. Not the recent ones! Like for example yours and mine! I'm not able to view those! 

Yup I'm very sure I haven't done anything of that sort. 😆 Yup tagging I'm aware now. Okay done 👍 Noted.🤣 Okay that's something I need to check on! 

Nopeeee need to check!

Aaah.. that's because the Scraps work like Wallpost now. So when you send a Scrap to me, it comes on my wall. Any subsequent replies are also on my wall 😆.

I'll ask about the comment thing to someone and get back to you..

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe

You know... the one that keeps making superhero movies every few days 😆. Wellll.. they weren't satisfied with movies so they make series too 🤣

Jokes apart, I'm more of a Superhero / Science Fiction / Fantasy kinda person. IPK was an anomaly... unless we think of the Chemistry between Arshi 🤣

Acha! Whattt now series too! Ab mujhe lag raha hai which era am I in?! You make me feel olddddd🤣

Haha seriously? I'm not into all of this at all.🤣None like themmm!❤️ Barun & Sanaya are Pyaaarrrr❤️ but ek baar try watching Dhadkan but jaha Tak mujhe lag raha hai I'm sure you'll get bored.🤣

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Aaah.. that's because the Scraps work like Wallpost now. So when you send a Scrap to me, it comes on my wall. Any subsequent replies are also on my wall 😆.

I'll ask about the comment thing to someone and get back to you..

wahi to puch rahi hoon main! Why am I not able to view them unless I go back to the notifications and then click!🤣 

Yes please!🤣

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Acha! Whattt now series too! Ab mujhe lag raha hai which era am I in?! You make me feel olddddd🤣

Haha seriously? I'm not into all of this at all.🤣None like themmm!❤️ Barun & Sanaya are Pyaaarrrr❤️ but ek baar try watching Dhadkan but jaha Tak mujhe lag raha hai I'm sure you'll get bored.🤣

Haha.. yes! They actually had a few series in the past too, but back than, they were separate from the main storyline. Unlike those, the series from last 3 years are part of the main universe so i try to catch them sometimes. There are too many so I haven't watched all of them.. I'm more into the movies... having seen each one multiple times. Looking forward to watch Antman which releases tomorrow in theaters 😃.

Now you have made me curious... how old are you? 🤣 Hey! Btw, you should go over to the Members Introduction Corner and make a post there so we can know more about you 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5200964

Don't worry... most people on this forum are quite interested in love stories... especially M&B types 😆. I'm just one of the odd ones.. stuck in the wrong place 😆

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

wahi to puch rahi hoon main! Why am I not able to view them unless I go back to the notifications and then click!🤣 

Yes please!🤣

I guess there is no direct way to check your replies to a scrap on someone else's wall. You can either go there through your notifications (like you're doing) or check that members Scrapbook through their profile. Both of these seem tedious but I can't see any other options so far... nonetheless, I'll add this to my list of questions/ suggestions for Mods 😆

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Ladkiyon se unki age nahi puchte!😲🤣🤣 What else you want to know about me! I'll answer you here itself.🤣 

Ab wat is M&B. Ufff I don't understand your shortforms!🤣No I mean I like watching love stories but what happens with me now is I can tolerate for sometime and then I think what it is this crap and then channel change! Unlike before🤣 TV doesn't interest me like before. 

I mean ek bhi show I can't find the type of content like before.