Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved it, Heisen.❤️ Masttt tha. Bachpan yaad aa gaya, I used to watch this movie a lot 😆 and this song.... this I've heard after soooo long and it sounded so fresh, and so good in your voice. Kamaal gaaya yaar. Especially that antara.😍 And how did you manage not to laugh there in anu malik's part 😹😹 waise achha hai nahi hasse varna itna acha song ruin ho jaata 😆
Beautifully sung. 💕
Both the songs. My day is made. Early in the morning I'm listening..din ki shuruaat hi badiya ho gayi 🤩
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I loved it, Heisen.❤️ Masttt tha. Bachpan yaad aa gaya, I used to watch this movie a lot 😆 and this song.... this I've heard after soooo long and it sounded so fresh, and so good in your voice. Kamaal gaaya yaar. Especially that antara.😍 And how did you manage not to laugh there in anu malik's part 😹😹 waise achha hai nahi hasse varna itna acha song ruin ho jaata 😆
Thanks, I almost did laugh 😆... I realised after that there is another Anu Malik part later in the song. 😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
Thanks, I almost did laugh 😆... I realised after that there is another Anu Malik part later in the song. 😆
I wasn't listening on earphones may be that is why I couldn't catch your laugh 😹 but jo bhi ho I enjoyed the song 😋
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Ye to bada wala surprise ho gaya ji 😲
Thank u so much for joining Supari... 🤗
But of course! 🤗
I'll check it in a while and revert 🤩
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Sure friends, will keep this in mind & may come from time to time ⭐️
Yeh Billa phir se apna boriya bistar uthake chala gaya?!!!
Next time you come back, you better NOT be single. Nahin toh mujhse bura koi nahin hoga.
Kali kali aankhen - arrey waah! This was amazing as always! Yes I have the same question, how did you not laugh at Anu Malik's parts?!! As always, nailed it! This time it was even more awesome as you didn't laugh. 😆 Beautifully sung, loved the antara a lot. ⭐️
Jaan Nisar - OMG!! You sound soooooo amazing in this.. you have such a soothing voice and how comfortably you hit those high notes! ❤️ But again... this felt like a teaser, full song kab aayega!! It was so beautiful!
Started my day with such beautiful songs!
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12