Iqbal is back on nuksh set. 😍❀️

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Aaj ka deepshikha mam ka live bada fun tha.  Mazaa a gya. Iqbal full form mein lag rhe the Aaj. His Marathi accent. Lol , they even read my comment. Aww. Made my day. So happy. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CorE8Xypzfq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Aa gya nhi to mujhe na ye darr lagta hai ki kab show chhodne ka mood kar jaaye MIK ka

Thank you Milapini mayya, Dev ji waapis aa gaye πŸ˜› Kitni acchi khabar sunayi Shweta  Congratulations Shwetha tumhari comment padke respond kee NUKSH team. Now let's see show mein kuch acche scenes honge. 

Thank God.... Finally... Thode din aur aise hi chalta to him sab show dekhna chod dete... Yeh kya bakwas hai... Taane and all typical saas bahu drama... It's irritating...😑. And this Divya acts so bad πŸ˜‘

Dev saahab waapis aaye and fandom ke saath saath coactore bhi khush ho gaye 

Such a fun Insta live from Deepshikha, she also fully knows what the fandom wants! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› They all come across as such regular chilled out people who have fun together while giving us good performances (based on whatever script is handed out to them) πŸ€”πŸ€”

Watching Iqbal was so much fun, generally he just says Hi and then doesn't get that involved, but aaj to he was participating and having a gala time!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ I legit ROFLed when he said "ye Live band kardo, bahut raita failne waala hai" 🀣🀣the Dubai vacation definitely did good to him! 

Thanks again for sharing!!! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Angel_Shweta

Aaj ka deepshikha mam ka live bada fun tha.  Mazaa a gya. Iqbal full form mein lag rhe the Aaj. His Marathi accent. Lol , they even read my comment. Aww. Made my day. So happy. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CorE8Xypzfq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=