Originally posted by: Supari_khala
How do people go through life being serious 24/7?! Why? How? What for? Youโre not immortal, if you didnโt already know.
Mere devar ko kyun taana maara
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
How do people go through life being serious 24/7?! Why? How? What for? Youโre not immortal, if you didnโt already know.
Mere devar ko kyun taana maara
lol ur tournaments polls are rigged!!
Salty Jess
Originally posted by: TheMinion
It's funny how some people think that adding smileys to a rude message will make it look friendly ๐
I see what you did there with the '๐'
KMH ka arth samjha diya driven babu/y๐
Hope it sounded funny ๐ณ
what is KMH kitni mohabbat hai ๐คOriginally posted by: hasini009
KMH ka arth samjha diya driven babu/y๐
ha ha ha.
I saw this Tu vs App debate yesterday on Twitter. Hilarious!
I was once told on this forum โ I am rude for calling someone Tum.
I am like ooima. Ghor Paap kar liya mene toh. Sorry humne toh. ๐
what is KMH kitni mohabbat hai ๐ค
MDH masale ka bhai ๐
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
ha ha ha.
I saw this Tu vs App debate yesterday on Twitter. Hilarious!
I was once told on this forum โ I am rude for calling someone Tum.
I am like ooima. Ghor Paap kar liya mene toh. Sorry humne toh. ๐
Yeah it makes no sense to address someone with aap unless on a formal setting which this forum definitely isnโt ๐ .
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23