Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's funny how some people think that adding smileys to a rude message will make it look friendly ๐
Originally posted by: TheMinion
It's funny how some people think that adding smileys to a rude message will make it look friendly ๐
I can tell ya right now youโre definitely not talking about me because I never add smileys to soften the blow. But Now I do have to go dig into your thread to see who was rude to you.
Originally posted by: 35DRWSFB3OAZH24F
I can tell ya right now youโre definitely not talking about me because I never add smileys to soften the blow. But Now I do have to go dig into your thread to see who was rude to you.
Never mind. Itโs like a jungle of essays. My eyes glazed over
Originally posted by: YTHZSIYDQNDTY6WP
Never mind. Itโs like a jungle of essays. My eyes glazed over
Why are you talking to yourself ๐
It's not you, and nobody was rude to me in my thread ๐
I agree about the essays, I also didn't read them. Writing the opening essay itself was achievement of the day for me ๐ณ
Am I not the ghost in the ghosting? Has my understanding of the concept been wrong ๐
The way they followed it up with a Pfizer commercial. They knew what they were doing ๐
Sid & Kiara's Official Big day is ... HERE ๐ฅณ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23