Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
COUNTDOWN TO SUPER BOWL: Jalen with Manning ๐
Originally posted by: TheMinion
It's funny how some people think that adding smileys to a rude message will make it look friendly ๐
Is this a dig at my manager? I AGREE. STOP F*CKING SMILING WHEN SAYING SH*T LIKE THAT
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This is progress if you were originally having 3-4 breakfasts a day and now you're only having 2
Umm I was having 0.๐ Yesterday was quite a peculiar day....I think I had 5/6 meals๐ฒ
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Iโm making some new tournament. Salty Jess Is gonna be pressed ๐
What kind of tournament?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
. .
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
23